Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blahoogha

Photo by SnaggleTooth March 2009
.
.
After picking up Little Truck from the Doc Shop today, there was still alot of good daylight left. Driving was slow n careful, n the errand run was very quick. I can't stand the crowded stores on Saturdays, anyway.
.
I took a walk to the left of the pier, which I haven't done often, n found this scene just before the cam batteries died. Low tide left alot of sand exposed, n sea-foam was bubbled up at the edge of the windy-wave action. The wind-chill has been nasty here, even tho it seemed very warm when I was just a mile inland at the store.
.
My walk might've been nice n quiet, but a couple of older teen-agers were having a quarrel all around the bluff, beach, n pier. She kept fleeing n he was chasing with "Why?" all across my path the entire way of my pre-chosen walk until I turned back toward home. They must've been freezing their butts off without coats. She ended up alone on the pier, n he ended up sitting on the beach alone staring out at the island. So much public drama in the lives of the young... I felt intrusive, even tho I was trying to avoid them!
.
Usually I feel more unwound from troubles after getting outside for awhile. The week's been inconvenient n exhausting for me. Most of the chores are still undone. Little Truck's okay for now but has other important Doc Shop projects waiting for more time n cash. I'll be crossing the fingers n toes while driving until more gets done.
.
Off now to more mundane tasks n research, then more state tax-form ballet. I'm sure you'll notice when I get out n around e-space again. More time-consuming work is left to do there. It won't be long now... just keep swimming... If only I wasn't so tired!

9 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

rest and peace to you. Do you have Sundays off?

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger TALON said...

I love the light in the photo...and I'm glad you had the opportunity for a little nature walk - though I'm sorry you had to have that quiet time interrupted with all the drama. Just reading about those teens reminds me how glad I am those years are long gone...

Hope you get all your chores done and glad you got Little Truck back. I hope you get the chance to properly unwind soon...

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, Maybe next week- I have to work every Sunday night.

Talon, That's my fav pic from the day, a pleasant feeling seeing it. Thanks for understanding. I remember getting wrapped up in things (that now don't seem to matter at all) at that young age. I miss the friends I used to have tho-
Chores will all be IP all week- Wish I could afford extra time off for rest. Thanks

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Light and love forever and a day.

BTW, you're a Seriously Weird Tagline Winner!! Now doesn't that just make every earthly trouble drift away?!

:)

xo

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Yay! now I wonder which one, n if I'll miss it due to still having no anti-virus... But yeah, it makes me feel good- Thanks Jannie

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

blaahooga?

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, it's a cross between blog, blah, n aooga-horn noise- in case you're still wondering. I like to invent new words. I was title challenged that day...
i'm still alive...

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Great to see you again. Off to Youtube an acceptable bossa (simplified,) picking pattern for that last tune I e-mailed you.

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, someday I'll get hi-speed net instead of modem-crawling so utube will be fun instead of choppy-loaded...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home