Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Filed Pilings

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008
.
.
.
I just found this view toward the east from the pier at sunset in the Aug '08 pic file. Strange what I choose not to post in favor of better choices at the time.
.
I'm getting very relaxed n tired just looking at it! This is a very mellow scene... Time to crash, anyhow. Two more early shifts before Day Off. The weather's getting pretty frosty here finally (Brhhh in here 32F out there).
Two days ago it was 65F with tropical downpours, on the 15th of November in New England, which is difficult to believe. Ahhh, August, I remember that-

5 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I had just "stolen" a photo off someone else's blog for my desktop background about 10 mins ago.

But now have replaced it with this, yours.

Thanks!

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

love the pic.

This morning it is supposed to be 35 degrees. BBRRRR...this is Florida?

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, hey... reportedly, there are even folks with my blogpix on their credit cards- thanks for informing me, enjoy!

Fleen, Thanks, it's even good large (click on it)
You're kidding! (n freezing too)!
Just wear 4 shirts n 2 pants, n tou'll be fine. I'm lucky it's really hot at work...

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Joy Leftow said...

That view is yummy.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Joy, thanks, more filed away treasures soon to follow. Thanks for the visit. Saw you on Photo Essay '07 also btw-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home