Thursday, November 06, 2008

Best of Hues

Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 2008
How could anyone get tired of seeing this stuff? It's a shame my eyes can see this much better than my camera relays it to bloggy. Here's the hill n the woods across the street about as good as it gets, taken from the deck the other day. Red, yellow, green, n orange putting on a show in the afternoon sun.
.
A rain storm is going on now- n most of the leaves are wet on the road I noticed driving back here tonight. An ocean storm is in for the next couple days to take down some more. I'm going crazy trying to keep the storm-drain from clogging up with leaves so my road doesn't flood. At least it's warm, no indoor heat required.
.
I got roped into working on my Day Off again- n really shouldn't be playing here right now. I gotta get up for an early shift after working a late one again. I'm so burnt out from doing this OT all the time, but what better way to unwind after work is there? Time is at a premium.
.
The sights are free. The hill won't look this nifty again for some time.

6 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Kush said...

Yeah... America is so breathtakingly beautiful.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Rhett, My blog makes a great Tourist Ad for the Cape...

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

let's hope the OT pay is at a premium too?

I think your pix are pretty good for these eyes. I wish it were always autumn. Or always April.

We have to watch our drain from leaves too, arg.

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanFun, It could pay better, but time+1/2 is OK. More important is the short commute. Glad you're not sick of tree pics yet... There's a ton more that didn't make ESR publication!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

Always good to be able to relax and enjoy the scenery. :)

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Zoey, Yes, it is. The scenery has changed dramatically in the dreary rain this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home