Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Leaf Me

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2008


The sight across from my driveway two days ago is shown in the sunshine.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2008
Today it was clouding up before the storm, n the colors got more interesting.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2008
A very small, wild, brown-eyed-Susan peeks out next to my front walk, surrounded by tree-sheddings in the gusty wind today. While I was at work, there was a storm, n alot more leaves are down now.
I really miss not getting my Day Off. I'm so sore n tired. I've been informed that next week will be another six-day work marathon- Ugh!

8 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Nice array of color. Hope you get some off-time soon so you can enjoy the season.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

I have many 6 day marathons, and hope that you are able to enjoy day seven as much as I do.

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Mike, Thanks. Looks like my next sunny Day Off will be spent getting some raking done- it's pretty deep out there!

Xray, I just wish when I do 6 days, that my job wasn't so physical- right now time off is heavenly-

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I love the little susan finding its way up and out. Such a hopeful little being.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanFun, flowers are my friends too, now that I know I'm not allergic to most of them. I don't have the heart to mow the survivor down-

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Kush said...

Reminds me of Hollywood romantic comedies. Very beautiful.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Rhett, Thanks for sensing the intoned metaphors.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger MysLykeMeeh said...

I love the pictures! Really---

 

Post a Comment

<< Home