Saturday, May 03, 2008

Blerror

Something has gone amok with the connection to my machine. Perhaps the phone line thru the trees has run afowl since the storm we had this week. Sometimes the boat-radio anteneas heading to the boat ramp do it too. I'll have to call for another line test.
.
So please excuse the missing posts being put up later than the post date, due to having written them, then having been unable to upload images or publish them before my ultra-slo connection dropped-
.
This is so inconvenient! UGH!
Try again, n again...

UPDATE: May 03, 7:09 PM -
Phew- my first regular speed connection in 3 days!
I still think my phone only shorts in the rain, because it has stopped. After an hour of calls to get a line test and the result, the phone company claims it must be something inside the house, although I bet it's the same problem which happened with the line last year, when I last went around in circles with the phone company, who'd claimed to run a test, n didn't... Better luck next rain storm-

5 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

N this comment is yet another "Blerror!"

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Thank,s for note, and I been having things not go right hear, but this blog been having things go worng with ther server,some of my picture's would not come up... It was happening on my Myspace page too,But that is not why I stopped,That ball is to big for me, But if you see one of is's offspring's get it for me.. ( I think it goes under the name of (tennis), So have to go. Maby I'll see you on a sunney day,mabey at the beach. (Witch I can't go on..lol) LOT'S OF LICKS...
Buddy

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Buddy, my puter is bad today, too, n guess what? It's raining again- 2 hours to get a slower connection- which keeps dropping!
Haven't seen a Tennis in awhile. The Rocky dog ate them all last year. Maybe I'll get sleep sometime.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

I bet it is something in the house, but not necisarrily in the wiring that you did.. it could be the wiring in the basement or in the wall. I would check the lines downstairs, pick up the line and make a local call to Christine or something and see if it acts up. maybe then y ou can narrow down the problem

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, They unplug it all winter, I'd need to bring the whole phone. But this hasn't happened all year until lately, when the boats are going in again. At least I get to blog on clear days...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home