Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rocks

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008 .
.
.
.
.
The seagull here is dropping a shellfish to crack the shell open, so he can eat it. They can be fairly clever with this trick, n have good aim.
Some days the parking lot is loud with the resounding, bursting shell-bombs.
(This pic makes me want a 10 mg.pxl cam).
.
I know you're thinking they have good aim with other things, too! They've never hit my vehicle with a shell, btw...
.
For those of you checking in trying to figure out what's going on, (Where the H--- have I been?), My normal Day Off was cancelled! My employer is going into overdrive for tax-week, with a foolish promotional give-away, which has cost me all my free time, sleep, n sanity. I'm still trying to get the errands done just to have lunch supplies for work- I can't wait until this week is over...
Ya, I'm tired, but all keyed up-
.
May your taxes be done correctly, n on time!

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

It is why I do my taxes in February. Already spent the refund...
I am glad the seagulls don't find your car an easy target.

Sucks when you lose your day off. Its like you never catch up!

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, my state taxes are the complicated forms, which require the fed to be done first. Major pain, alot of time, very little refund.
The animals are as kind to me as I am to them, I find-

I was already behind, now I'm behinder!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home