Saturday, February 23, 2008

Slip Sliding

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008
...
...
For the third time this winter season, I've had to leave for work in a snowstorm yesterday. In the past week, one arm's been run into with a steel form, n the other has bruised muscles n tendons from reactive swelling. I really wish I could wear my comfy, hooded coat which I'm now allergic too.
...
It didn't get really deep this time, n the shoveling wasn't as heavy. My arms are grateful not to have to deal with heavy plow droppings. All the slushy stuff was refrozen n crusty for the window-scraping on the ride home, so all I need to do has been put-off until I feel better about joy-riding around town again.
...
Maybe the groundhog was right about six more weeks this time. It'd be nice if spring showed up in just another two weeks!
...
These anti-histamines are kickin' the butt, better get in the shower n zzz's pretty quick here.
...
Happy Week-end All!

10 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

no no no, I want spring NOW!!!

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, I guess your winter's been pretty much like mine, but you've got even more fluff there!
I just figure two weeks is better than May!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

rest and get well.
Your healing and spring are both on the way.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

As pretty as the pictures are, I'm starting to wonder if winter will ever end! LOL ;)

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, Thanks, it'll be awhile before I'm recovered. Wish I could afford time off which would help.

Zoey, The pic is out the front kitchen window, which is a little fogged in spots. This winter is behaving endless n relentless!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

OK, there is a reason that I moved to FL. BBBRRRR!! Although it might make you feel better to know that it was below freezing here early yesterday morning and today it was only 45 degrees at 9 am!!! OK, so no snow...but for FL this is COLD!

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleen, Wow! I feel bad for all the people there trying to escape the cold North on vaca! At least Sub-Z hasn't found you yet, let's hope it stays that way!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

That groundhog is fired!

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janus! Good to see your still around. N if they don't let us fire him, we'll have to impeach him!

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Buddy T. Doxie said...

Snow I do feel sorrey for you but I have these short legs and me thing drages in it so let us all pray for rain to melt it Buddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home