Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Brite Lite

Photo by SnaggleTooth Feb 2008
...
...
Last Sunday I made it out on the deck to witness sunshine on my face finally. I thought it was cold then, until later on that night when the latest artic-freezer-teaser settled in. I've been too busy bundling up to even want to try pics after that!
...
The sky's been more clear, but sub-Zero temps in the constant wind have been unbearable. I won't go outside without the scarf n hood leaving only my eyes exposed... Well at least my apartment feels warm compared to outdoors now.
...
Here's a shot taken directly at the sun that wouldn't be useable if I'd tried it on the old-film cam. I do like the sky colors on my digi, too. The prisms visible in the rays was a total digital surprize for me. Then there's the bright spots of ice on the tree limbs highlighted. Bright n Cool...

4 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

Beautiful picture!

That is one reason I live in Florida!! It might be beautiful there but it's f'ing cold, isn't it???

Luv you!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleen, thanks. Yep, it is. It won't last long, tho-

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

digi is so fun - what kind of Camera do you use?

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, I got a 5mp C315 Kodak Easyshare. I seem to be learning slowly! I think I like real film better... sometimes-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home