Monday, June 25, 2007

Challenged

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2007
...
...
...
Sunset is occurring after 8 pm this week, on the longest days of the year. I'm greatful for time to sit in the sunshine for a few minutes finally. If only Mrs. Italian would've stopped loudly pestering Mr. Italian in front of the world, (just a few feet away) it would've felt really good.
...
I, myself, have been complaining alot at work lately. I've been very tied up with my "new" things to do, n discovered a whole new set of sore lower-back muscles. Orders have rapidly increased to a high-pitch just as I truelly need the rest of a vaca I'm not getting yet. I may end up doing six-day weeks. Don't want to, but The Electric Company needs more greed-feed...
...
The next several week's written logging n reading will likely take a back-seat until the next two-days off in a row are reached. Be warned, I'll probably be involuntarily slowing down the online ec activities awhile.
...
The weather's finally forecast for a summer-heat-up mid-week.
The seagulls are flocking in from around the country. The R's are in attendence n the landlord folks downstairs are expected by the end of the week for the month of July. Oh boy! Can't wait to see my how loudly I'll be complaining then...
...
The Summertime Survival Challenge has begun!
Beach-combers rev your flip-flops...
...
The Indian Maiden statue watching the sunset sky over the Bay is relaxed, tho!

10 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

The long summer evenings are great. Warm and enjoyable. Before we know it, the days will be short again :(

You saw Mrs. Italian was pestering Mr. Italan? So how are my family members anyway? :P ;)

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

The statue is calm because she only has but to sit there and be inspiring. Also, she really has no life, so don't be jealous.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

She does look very calm not doing anything though. Maybe she knows something I don't.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Zoey, I only like summer evenings when I'm not stuck in a windowless building working. You're Italian? Ma n Pops were good-

Xray, She's probably alot more bored (n stiff) than us, huh?

Janus, She may be sitting there until eternity like in "the Time Machine" film... (I knew the Artist n fought to have the statue placed there).

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

NOTE TO READERS:
Looks like my machine's down for awhile, playing on on another right now. If messing with the fix-up CD doesn't work I may need new parts/machine. Hopefully I won't be out of it too long!

I'm even more challenged than I thought!
Wish me happy booting!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

BTW, i found your "S"

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Oh man, nothing like a reboot to ruin your day.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Using up the words.... said...

That is such a gorgeous pic, Snaggle!

Hope you're surviving all - the flip flop hustlers, and chaos that is summer. Hoping you can find some quiet moments away from the humdrum and just surrender all.

Thinking of you.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - I hear ya bud. It's hard all around. Hang in there, rest is coming.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Skye, ha-ha, wish I could lie down-

BBM, finally!

Xray, try 20!

CJ, Thanks! I always pray for you, hope all is well there!

Neo, it's tougher than I thought- Now my phone went dead too! I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home