Sunday, April 22, 2007

SunSmine

A gorgeous day went on for the Sunday here, Warm in the 60's, sunshine n clouds. People were outside everywhere, walking the dogs, talking, riding bikes in t-shirts, n putting boats in the water. You'd think maybe a few would think of the Earthday Theme n help pick-up some of the bountiful garbage around here, but they didn't. Not one volunteer. It's all right where it's been still, Much of it on this street blown around from the fire-openned house-shell when it's windy, which is most of the time.
...
I like the extra daylight, I actually had a chance to go outside for awhile. I did some errands, n then walked down to see BBM n J. - I wish you could put the two-year-old's energy in a bottle, cause I sure could use some of it today!
...
Work wore me down to a frazzle again. My work-week now always ends after the three buziest order nights of the week, and after the first day of the new pay-week, meaning: they can keep me as long as they want the night before the days off without danger of OT-
...
I've been averaging an exhausting 10 hours per Saturday night. It's a wonder I can move at all today. Thank the multi-vitamins and the salt-bath.
...
The heat is turned off. I got to open the door n window a little while. The Robins are back in town, singing away, and all the little critters seem happy the weather is being kind finally. I know I am!
...
My dream-scapes are getting nasty again, messing up sleep which I need badly. The Virginia-Tech College shootings have affected many folks. I tend to feel very deeply and care alot about the human pain caused by these out-of-control, destructive, time-bombs our society has managed to create. The more I try not to let it affect my daily life, the more my subconscious-mind reminds me that I am affected, in my sleep...
...
Now if I can just get to sleep early, n rise earlier, to get out n get the stuff done tomorrow- I might get more pics for ESR-Bloggy up here. If the ghosts of the murdered will let me...

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

i am loving this weather!! it's so nice to not be cold anymore!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Hell we got up to 83 degrees here today. It's a big to warm too fast. I'll have to resist the urge to start using the A/C so early in the spring. (That's one bill I don't need just yet)

My place does the same thing with OT. God forbid some get a few bucks more in their pockets.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, If it could be like this everyday here, it would be paradise- There were wind-surfers with kites at LH today!
Cold again after sundown, tho-

Neo, Too hot, too fast eh? Northern Maine broke records in the 80's today- We were in the 70's here a couple hours, just perfect, with a breeze!
I think I need more pay per hour to cover the pain factor of those extended shifts with only one break... Just wait til they get my bill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home