Sunday, June 25, 2006

Short Mess

Between a Rock n a ...

Many of my reg readers have become very accustomed to finding a week-end post here.

I actually shouldn't be bothering to post an excuse for ya. I really won't have time for a few days yet to attempt to give ya something to check-out. My work schedule has changed n no longer allows free week-end time...
I'm really not used to the long hours yet.
...
So, I'm still alive, just not ready to report for posting duty! I still haven't developed my pics-film, either!
...

I haven't mowed the lawn or nuttin! Today's been raining n drizzlin, n on the warm side of no jacket required. I'm way too worn out to even be doing this much...

...

What I like about my silly little puter banner (up there) is how it reminds me of a clown face, if the light highlights on the balls are percieved as eyes. Another excerpt from my ancient old web page from years ago.

...

Have a good week-end.

See ya on the new schedule soon!

9 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

That's right.... no need to apologize to anyone that you are busy, sweetie. We will always be here no matter what!

We finally had two nights of rain in a row... yay to the flowers and bushes allowed to have another chance to bloom! This also means that the squirrels and chipmunks probably won't have to dig out the impatiens to suck out the roots.

When I first saw the picture on your post, I almost thought it was a shot of a pool table... which meant that I needed to grab my glasses to take a closer look. I can't see anything up close without them... yup, I see the clown illusion now.

Hope you also have a great weekend... at least what's left of it!

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellen, Yay, rain for the dry!
I did pray for your rain, so of course it did... (well, Thank the big-sky-guy)! I saw ya had a new post up, will be over shortly to finish readin up.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Oh I hear ya. I'm barely finding time to do my thing as well. I'm hoping to get more blog time in over the next few weeks.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

PS. I'll have something nifty posted quite soon. (Details later)

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Good, I need something to read soon!
It's tough to get so exhausted workin n still find online energy! I'm not really recovered yet for time off, but do stand a better chance of getting strings played, stories worked on, n artwork done than with what I was doing before.
I prob won't see the kids as much either without week-ends off...

I just wanted something up to explain to all the fans what's up... I was SOOooo tired trying to post that!

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Hahaha, sleep is over-rated. Insomniacs rule! LOL

Neo pounces off

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Snag yells "Insomniacs Rule!" with a fist raised to the sky, then yawns n passes out in the middle of tyghfskadegzzz...

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Neo covers Snaggle with a blanket - Sweet Dreamz

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger X said...

I hear ya about the being busy! I hope everything goes well with your job and your get used to the hours soon! :)

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, thankzzzz...

K, Thanks, I hope so soon! You seem to deal with the long-week-end stints well, yourself, n still manage to post... !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home