Thursday, September 20, 2018

Berry Busy

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018



I could play with this weeks pic for weeks n still not exhaust my fun. On some I adjusted contrast or saturation, then pick a section to crop, at least 5 different versions here, then change color pallet.



Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018
Add caption

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018


So far September has been very busy here. Work has slowed down orders, but there are way less staff to fill them. Normally I'd get vaca time soon, but have to wait longer this year.



Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018


Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Chain-reaction Gas line explosions in my state (Andover) were surprising n scary, right after the hurricane news in the Carolinas where cousins live.




Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

A man 26 years old was killed by an Atlantic White shark off of Wellfleet. Matta-
poisett in 1936 was the last fatality.
Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018


Cable service was switched at home just the other day n I can't find my regular shows. Time to figure it out is limited. Dvds are easier.

Image by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018

Working on WiFi later. Baby-sat yesterday so cramming today too full.

Time to go...
Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2018
Awesome berries n ferns found on last weeks walk past the salt marsh. The berries look just like "Robin Eggs" candy Easter colors on an ivy-type of vine. 



8 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger colleen said...

These are fantastic! I like the MA update even thought it was mostly tragic.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Not sure who you work for but I'm not liking them.
People should get set hours with set time off.
If they have to much work hire some temps.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I love my new cable service but still haven't found all my favorite shows. Love your art work in each picture. WOW!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Colleen, Thanks. Scary stuff here to contemplate. No gas at this hourse, yay!. Been too paranoid to jump all the way in the ocean. The next town over had a White shark sighting!

Ellis, Me either! Strange the stuff we will do for rent money... Normal people can't do what we do. You must be co-ordinated n fast. A manager went on vaca for a month so no one else can. Thanks

Gran Annie, I finally figured out where the Red Sox game was, n they won the AL East! Glad you like the pics too. I like the beady-mosaic -like ones best.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

Some of these look like colored marshmallows.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Tabor, I agree it does look like fancy candy, n some like beads! I bet the berries aren't good to eat! Thanks

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

They do look like Robin eggs!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, They are so cool. I've never seen them before! I've been walking past the salt marsh there for 3 years. Thanks

Unknown above was me on a "strange" computer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home