Friday, July 20, 2018

Busy Hot Time

Photo by SnaggleTooth July 4 2018



Third week of July now, n I am finally stopping to catch my breath!

Made it to my Fave beach with some family on the 4th.

Looks like we can put those little folks into the bucket...


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2018

Later on we went to a free, outdoor concert at the village bandshell. After there was BBQ food waiting at a nearby home.  All in all a pretty good day, even without big fireworks.


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2018

Errands got pushed to the second day that week.
Work has been non-stop 10 - 12 hour shifts for everyone. Even so it is tough getting the delivery out in time. I would like overtime in sleep instead!

But there have been more rescue puppies, n one more older dog returned. The traffic to the beach down the street from here has been constant, n so has the summer noise.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2018

Last Days Off were full of more family visits n beach trips. It has been steamy here the past few weeks, to say the least!

I have skipped doing pics n the library too these past few weeks. Humidity is due back in a couple more days, tho today was wonderful. At least the laundry dried.


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2018

I was going to post these on the 4th holiday week, but work just wiped away all the extra time I had!


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2018

So that explains the theme of today's altered fun...

After running out of time to play with more recent photos, I decided to put up what I had done from that week, n just use one beach pic unaltered.

Image by SnaggleTooth July 2018

At the free concert of an Eighties cover band they had the bandshell area decorated with these pinwheels for the holiday.



Image by SnaggleTooth July 2018


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2018

I really like this one.


Image by SnaggleTooth July 2018



Photo by SnaggleTooth July 4 2018


Altered pics are all from this one!

Back to staying cool...

5 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

I do like those yellow and pink pics. They look like cotton candy. Weather has not been so terribly hot for the week but predictions are for thunderstorms ahead.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

Snag:

It seems
Your or like
The wind

Flowing by
Soft light touch
We’ll feel

Then gone
Where to unknown
They remember

You're lost
Out there somewhere
Always missed

Your touch
We can’t forget
Cherishing forever

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

Yes it's for you before you ask.

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, mmmm cotton candy, it has been decades! We are still awaiting the rains predicted, but they are flooding today in PA. So humid n hot around here! Without my fan I would melt! Thnks

Ellis, I'm always so busy it's amazing I get online at all anymore! I just spent another crazy week in turbo-winds of work sapping all my energy away!

Ellis, Thankyou for the honor of this poem! I'm glad I will be remembered here

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

That pinwheel made great altered pics! Do you remember the Nabisco cookies called Pinwheels? I used to love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home