Thursday, August 09, 2018

Beach Fun

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018
 Wow, have we been steamy here the past week- I waited until later to go to the library in hopes the walk home won't be too bad.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

I haven't had time to get back to the beach this month yet, but it has been perfect weather for it. Work has me too tired, plus even with ac in the production area, it is too hot elsewhere to be comfortable on breaks. They have no ac in the break-room or rest rooms!

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

(Crop from the above image with color palate changed)



Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

In July these folks were having a great time keeping cool. In this crop you can see the beach-lounges in mirror image. Everyone is back-lit in this photo, but I like it that way, so we can't recognize them.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

The village beach is a pretty safe spot for swimming, where if bad critters were in the harbor, they would get spotted quickly from all the boats n kayaks.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

In Plymouth, a great white sighting made the news this past week. It would stink to not get to swim in this heat. Someday I'd like to get out in a boat n search for Atlantic Great Whites  near here.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

It wouldn't be fun to see one while in a kayak tho! This pic is the original color.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

I like these 2 alot.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

Especially the pink to orange loops.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

Here is a third crop close-up of the above folks at the beach in mirror view.

For me tho, it has been too hot to stay on the beach all day like these folks do.

Image by SnaggleTooth Aug 2018

My fave colored altered pic of the bunch here.
Time to go comment for a few minutes. I keep running out of library time, n haven't been getting here very often.

Stay cool folks! 


Photo by SnaggleTooth July 2018


4 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Raining here. it's hard not to be cool.
Then the sun comes out and we steam like lobsters.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, it has been off n on here with showers. folks near here had flash-flooded roads, while it was dry here. Thurs this week will be toasty 90F. I'd like to at least get my toes in the water, but even that is over 70F here this week! We have the warmest sea water on the whole Cape here! I always call it "Bath Water"
!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Very steamy here as well. Love your beach photo plus all the great altered ones.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, I've been so sweaty between no ac in my room, over hot food at work, n walking everywhere, I think I melted! Glad for your visit n that you like the pics I chose to share. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home