Thursday, May 17, 2018

Mums Day stuff

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2018

I had to work Mother's Day, but the kids made sure I wasn't forgotten.

The older one got me these on a plate covered with Truffles n pieces of all natural cake from Aldi's Market. We recently got that new store in town, but I haven't had time to shop there yet.

They were good n good for me too! Still have a few Truffles left.

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018

I had very little time for image making this week. Got just a few done before PC decided not to let me crop without errors, facilitating a reboot, so this is all that I got done before I ran out of time.


Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018

Maybe I'll get back to it from home, later. It's alot more time consuming n complicated that way.

Same image as above, with color change.

Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018

I used the same mirror angle numbers on all of these.
Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018

Then I crop in closer, n do it again.
Image by SnaggleTooth May 2018

Here is the the last one old PC let me do without crashing. Well it is old!
 
After the reboot I began on a different angle, but got no further than trying to crop this to a squarer format... to be continued. 


Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2018

No problems with straight pics tho.

Also for Mum's Day My younger one got me this T-shirt, which I like. You have to really work to see the dark blue words tho-

Now our area is having storm issues, but not as bad as New Hampshire n Connecticut. They both got Twisters this week!

The flowers are going crazy n the pollen is proliferating. Trees are leafing, at least what's left of them after the storms this year- so many came down there are piles n piles of wood everywhere on the roadsides.
I shall return...

9 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Love your nice gifts and the altered pictures. Especially love the shirt from the grands. So sweet.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

cousin said twister hit close to their house but all is well they live in Connecticut.

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, Thanks. I love t-shirts, n I will wear it alot!

Ellis, Strange to have such things around here! Glad your Cousin was ok!

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Neo said...

Technical difficulties eh?

Btw, when you scroll down to the bottom of your blog, you don't see the option for "older posts," that would normally be down there. You can select older posts from the side bar up top as usual, but that other part seems to be missing from the bottom when you limit the amount of posts per page. Just thought I'd let you know.

Peace.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Thanks for the tip- may or may not see if I can find that n change it. Don't know if I want to. I always just use the monthly archive links.
At least some one is paying attention...

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

You have a nice family, sounds like. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day. Love that shirt!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger colleen said...

WoW! The green and blue ones in the center are FABULOUS!

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, They do seem to improve with age. I like it too, Thanks.

Colleen, Sometimes I debate showing the symmetrical or the crops. Choosing colors can be tricky too, Glad you likr those combos. Thanks!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

That's a great t-shirt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home