Thursday, December 07, 2017

I Do Want to Post

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

Wow, alot has has conspired to get in my way of blogging the past few weeks. I wasn't able to get to a computer, or play with pics, but did get some photos for playing with later.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

Unexpectedly I was able to get to my uncle's memorial service because it was scheduled for 2 weeks later, plus a long-distance ride was offered.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

So began days of compounded allergic reactions n days in a row of missed sleep. I still don't feel recovered. My regular errands never got done last week n a game of Catch-Up is in progress.


Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

It seems trying to get Xmas stuff begun is taking priority in my brain this week, as I try to squeeze in extra store browse time somewhere. Last year at this time my shopping was mostly done. I have just started, n have few ideas.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

Then after I got back I had moved so many items to bring with me, I couldn't find them after returning because they weren't in the normal spot.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

Most notably, was a 4 hour search yesterday because I knew I'd moved my data stick, that I always put pics on from the cam to use in the paint program, plus bring it to the library. I could remember they were keeping my cam charger company somewhere when packed up to leave for the ride back.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

I went nuts unable to locate it, thinking I couldn't even transfer pics to play with, n what would I do were it left somewhere. All my passwords for payment online is in there... Need a back-up in a home location soon!
Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

Bingo, it was in my drink cooler bag- whew! That's the only reason I had time for a few images to post today.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

Now the rush is on to spend all my dough, but missed some work-pay so gotta keep it cheap this season. Back to the shopping with no time rush.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017


Happy bargain  hunting! 

And finding...

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2017

8 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

The stained glass photos are truly lovely this time. I like them all and they were so different. If you can cook that is a nice gift if someone is busy. Also babysitting, if you have time, is a nice gift for a busy mother and costs nothing. Hope you shopping is peaceful for the rest.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I haven't posted in awhile - usually a post comes together in my head and then I just do it, but it hasn't come together lately.

The Christmas rush is hard and somehow enjoyable to me at the same time. Thankfully - all the adult "kids" really do just want gift cards. Who am I to argue - picked up two more at the grocery store yesterday.

Love the stained glass!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I find the build up to Christmas very stressful I have to say, buying gifts, buying cards and posting them all off, wrapping the gifts, doing all the decorations, getting all the food in for one evening event where people don't eat that much anyway, cleaning the house. And that's all on top of the normal stuff that needs doing anyway. And as my partner is away until next Tuesday guess who has to do it all?

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, thanks. Wish I had more time. I have only 3 more days off
Before Xmas now, n it is too cold! Thanks for the suggestions. Yep working Xmas Day. Enjoy yours!

Lynn, I noticed you must be super busy! Glad you found time to read here. I am really hating the idea of switching kids toys to clothes! Fighting it, trying to find family activity games... I wish I had hundreds to give away, but do not, n there are so many to buy for! Only a few will get gift cards. Glad you like my niece's window altered images! Thanks

LLcoolJ, at least you aren't working full-time too, that would be exhausting! How did you let your partner take off? Thought he would have extra time to help this season! At least you get to buy cute baby stuff this year! I loved that with all the new stuff I wanted as a child... Enjoy it anyways -I know you will pull it off with style! Don't forget the Wine!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Neo said...

How's this for an idea. Give people "invisible presents."

Seriously, try it.

Guaranteed to get the folks talking.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, my new saying found on a dec in Walmart :

"The Best Things in Life Are Not Things! "

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Wishing you and yours the happiest Holiday Season. Love Granny Annie

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, Thankyou, I hope you get some good cheer in yourself! Sorry my tablet wouldn't answer here the other day. I hate the one-way-convo s ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home