Thursday, November 09, 2017

Fuzzxy

Image by SanggleTooth November 2017


Wow, that DayLight Savings extra hour of rest before getting out for work really has me wanting more sleep than just that. What a relief to feel a little less in a rush  until I get into work.

Image by SanggleTooth November 2017

Now the cooler temps are settling in for a bit finally, and that adds to my craving to not get up.

Image by SanggleTooth November 2017

The past few weeks I've been watching Season One of Starz original "Camelot" series on dvd, from the library. Another take on The King Arthur n Merlin tales, on which I have read many books. I like the different approach to the cast characters and what they did with authentic looking sets.

Image by SanggleTooth November 2017



Image by SanggleTooth November 2017

The story has a twist with a half sister plus magic, n the plot is interesting. I think the theme music could be better, n some of the tunes are adding to my sleepy streak so it has taken me awhile to get thru it. I admit I'm hooked on the show, n want to see more of it. There are alot of unexpected elements put into the story, tho truely unique from any other movies or books on the ancient subject.
Image by SanggleTooth November 2017



I only changed color saturation n contrast to the red pics here.

Image by SanggleTooth November 2017

Image by SanggleTooth November 2017

Today's leafy pic was a bit out of focus due to the wind, but still pretty n produced some interesting, tho fuzzy altered images. I could never dither colors like that by hand without taking weeks to get it half as good. Yay button pushing!
Image by SanggleTooth November 2017

Photo by SanggleTooth November 2017

Most of the Fall colors are muted this week. I still try to get pics tho -


The Arctic cold is reported to be coming in for the week-end.
Now back home to a winter's nap...



4 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I enjoy downloading movies from Netflix and Amazon Prime. Binge watching is my thing these days and I should be out enjoying the fall colors that are all around me.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I haven't watch a DVD for years but I should especially now it's dark so early.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'll have to look for that series - sounds good.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, It's great to not be limited to where the shows can take you tho! Especially when too sore to wander around alot.

LLcoolJ, At least you get to watch films on the plane rides- It is my pastime lately tho.

Lynn, It surprised me quite a bit, n that's tough to do. There's a few racy scenes in there also. thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home