Thursday, October 26, 2017

Good Gourd

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017


Every year I always have a difficult time walking past the wierd looking gourds without wanting to buy them all. I like that they are so unique. I like the Heirloom pumpkins alot also.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

Still, away from the normal pumpkins, they seem to lose some of their appeal. The contrast helps them stand out. Juxtaposition can be very useful in design.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

I have such a difficult time breaking up my altered image pic series once assembled in a post on ESR. In a way I think they lose meaning away from the original image.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017


I still remember the first Autumn Foliage pic I altered onto an unexpected, very appealing, abstract image. I still like the whole series together, but maybe that one is a perfect Fall image.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

My decs are very minimal lately. Hopefully I get to my little window project of putting glow-in-the-dark spiders on a creepy cloth soon. 

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

I know folks who go all out on scary stuff. Wish I could go see it all. Yep, I have to work again.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

A scary film I watched on dvd recently is "Ex Machina". I liked the ending. Good effects too.   

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

I spent a whole dollar on a mini-pumpkin gourd. It's about the same size as a tomato from my garden...

(But I wanted them all) 

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017





4 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

I'm a bad boy
not to be around
lost in my own
little self world

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Yes your photos made some lovely altered pictures.

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, me, myself, n I should do more of that to be more creative I think, Tired of getting pulled out to work n get too worn out. Another hell week for me here. No quiet in the house either. I had to miss Halloween fun except for reading! Thanks

Gran Annie, this is a great way to have fun without making a big mess, n I am addicted to it. N Gourds! Thanks

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That tomato is a beauty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home