Thursday, October 19, 2017

Mum

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

After a few chilly nights it still hasn't  frosted right here, probably due to the proximity of ocean water. I actually picked a handfull of green beans out of the garden today! That's quite unusual for halfway thru October. Plus, I have a ton of ripening Beefsteak Tomatoes in the house to use.  I'll find a good use for the free food.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

Saw the new Wonder Woman film out on dvd last week, n I was very impressed with what they did, so I recommend it to action hero fans.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017

The Chrysanthemums  in front of the market I used for these pics are now all sold! I like the color combo all together in a flock here, but I am really allergic to them! So none for me...


Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017
Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2017


Not much computer time this week, either. Paranoid of the tablet getting hacked before there is a patch also! But as usual I am reading!
These colors are pretty cheery, even if Fall is stalling a bit...

7 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Erica B said...

why would your tablet get hacked? seems very unlikely to me. unless you mean a virus...? see you soon!!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Seems that free wi-fi places are more dangerous these days. Hopefully you will get the patch you need! Sorry you are allergic to mums. It is always something!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Glad you liked Wonder Woman. I was able to go see it with my daughter and my granddaughter. What could have been better?

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Amazing that you have (had) tomatoes from the garden still! I would have had a tomato sandwich, with a little salt and pepper, mayo, on fresh sandwich bread. Yum.

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Erica, there was news about a WiFi patch needed to keep it secure not written yet. Yeo had some good visit time before work this past weekend! Thanks

. tabor, I think that got downloaded OK... I always make the best pics with the ones that give me headaches! Thanks!

Gran Annie, it was awesomely directed! Too bad she had to stay in the world of men after she left the Island n couldn't return! Also too bad Chris Pine's character always seems to die heroically in films... Thanks

Lynn, I now have about a dozen ripe from the window! I made stew, rice, pizza, n with jar some for later. It would be a lot of sandwiches! Thanks


 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Neo said...

I heard there was a tablet slasher on the loose!

Run! Hide! Hide I tell you!

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, actually it's a patch for WiFi connections to Androids. Hopefully it works!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home