Thursday, October 12, 2017

Late Beach Weather

Image by Snaggletooth Oct 2017

Image by Snaggletooth Oct 2017

We've been having the most unbelievable hot n humid weather all the way until yesterday here. Still warm enough for short-sleeves for my errand run. Usually by now the storm windows would be down n the furnaces on to keep warm.

I've worn a hoodie maybe 3 times since the end of August.

Image by Snaggletooth Oct 2017

I can't help but think we'll pay for this in snowfall later. Perhaps we'll get a very mild cold season instead tho, I hope.


Image by Snaggletooth Oct 2017


I've been waiting for cooler air so I don't get so over-heated at work n cool off faster. 


Image by Snaggletooth Oct 2017

Sniffles have already been passed around at work, n outdoor ragweed allergies are pretty bad now. I'm taking alot of Benedryl to get thru my shifts.
I've been achy like coming down with something too.


Image by Snaggletooth Oct 2017

Looks like I'm coming up with Halloween theme pics early from this one ...
Image by Snaggletooth Oct 2017

I like so many of these.
Image by Snaggletooth Oct 2017

Image by Snaggletooth Oct 2017



Last week I made it to my old village for a short beach n pier walk. This is an image from the pier, just before I left. I may use more of these later.


Image by Snaggletooth Oct 2017

I walked on the beach without any other folks there, but before I left the pier a some were there.

Now back to cooler days again.
Photo by Snaggletooth Oct 2017



5 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I know - the weather is crazy this year. Strangely hot in the southeast still - I'm still wearing sandals and the less summery looking of my summer clothes.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

I have been fighting some allergic reaction to the mold and mildew. Crazy temps. I hope you stay healthy! I like that abstract of people holding hands.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

That weather is hitting me now. I cough and sneeze at the same time and try to keep up with the runny nose. Yikes! Love your images especially the spooky guys holding hands.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Glad your toes are soaking in extra free time! Wonder when the long sleeves are going to finally be needed. Thanks

Tabor, My mold allergies are pretty bad here this week too! I'm trying to keepup the rest n not get run down.

Gran Annie, hope your health is holding steady too! Thanks. I like the hulk guy too...

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Neo said...

The 3rd image from last looks like 2 people holding hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home