Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Party's Over

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016


I'm always so relieved when elections are over...
Basically the negative political ads drive me nuts.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

This time I'm so apathetic about the outcome, because I figure at this stage of my life it won't make much difference who won.  I still believe hitting the lottery is my best hope of getting anywhere with space n time for my art idea list backlog ...   That would make me alot happier!
Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Folks on the news are holding demonstrations all over the country. It wouldn't be the first time the popular vote didn't sway the delegate system. Whoever invented the way that works? It seems unfair sometimes. I still remember the Al Gore election.
Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

This week-end I have some extra Days Off to go for a road trip/visit. Hopefully I'll get alot more extra online time for catch-up. I really hate getting cut-off at the Library here every week. One hour is never enough!
Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016

Pics today are from the last toe-dipping trip to the village harbor beach. I saw an oak leaf drifting out with the tide toward that little island, featured in both shots.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016











Off I go, trying to do an earlier day-schedule for a few days-



6 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

good luck. Have a lovely work day and don't work too hard.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Love your pictures and love your attitude about the election. It is over. Woohoo!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I hope that's a fun road trip - I know you are looking forward to that.

If you get cut off after an hour, can you get back on again if there is a computer available?

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, Thanks. No work until Monday n extra 'Puter time Yay!

Gran Annie, I really like the top one best, plus it's blur n red! Over yep- Yay!

Lynn, Visiting Erica finally, lots of fun today. I could get a guest pass, but need to get back home to talk to someone, n never mind I had to walk home in the dark this week. Actually got a sunset pic out on the road you may see later.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Road trip!!!!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

G.B., Yep an overnight visit- it went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home