Thursday, November 17, 2016

First, Then Second...

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

The cooler evening weather n low sun angle has made for a few very pretty sunsets the past few weeks. After posting last week, I was walking home from the Library looking up at this n had my cam. By the few minutes I got to where there were not so many wires in the pic, it was muted at dusk already.



Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016


Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016
I decided to put it through my paces without any color change, n then without any texture alteration. I didn't have alot of time for as many versions n crops as usual, but I do like every single image I had time to find.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Well I had a great visit, a fun B-day party for a young relative, n the next day was a "First-Thanksgiving" turkey dinner that couldn't be beat. Pies were also very tasty, belly-busters we somehow managed to get inside ourselves. The younger, growing tall folks seem to have become bottomless pits.



Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

The best part was several hours in a row of sleep for me both mornings. Back home again I'm getting awoken repeatedly with noise at least every hour again. Going back to work again really didn't keep me in a good mood either, but was light orders at least until these Days Off.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

One more week to make it through to Second-Thanksgiving with folks from around town. It's likely shopping will take alot more time the next few weeks. As always it's a challenge not to spend too much, n to get extra things done. As usual time is speeding past me n I want more done earlier.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

All I want is more rest lately. Makes me feel older as another year is winding down. Hope you get to enjoy the rush n get some Turkey. This year I'm grateful for double Turkey, n folks who won't eat the dark meat - it's my Fave n I get alot to take home.



Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

These came out so nifty. It's amazing what natural shapes  n color can produce. I made my own sunshine...

10 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

So glad to hear you had a great time! It was great having you! I'm still working on leftovers lol. had pie for lunch a couple times. lol

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

An early and delicious Thanksgiving with family. HOw lucky you are!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Thanks Snaggle but no Turkey for me, but A hunting I will go.
You have a great thanksgiving yourself.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger flleenie said...

Happy birthday sis!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Thanksgiving meal at church yesterday. Thanksgiving meal at the Senior Center today. Thanksgiving dinner at my daughters on Wednesday and again on Thursday. (She is having two dinners because her son and his girlfriend have to work on Thanksgiving day.)

I didn't understand it was YOUR birthday, so belated happy birthday to you. Sorry I am late catching up on comments. Been sick 12 days with cough and sore throat. Will see doctor today.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Erica B said...

She came out to visit for my son's birthday, which is 10 days before mom's :)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Love that photo - and I don't mind the telephone poles and wires. The way you have composed it, they seem part of the story.

So glad you got a lovely meal and party. Nice.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Erica, I forgot to bring some home- I wanted more after work- The food was so good- Thanks

Tabor, Yep very lucky not expected to work this holiday on my regular Day Off- Two dinners are better than none! I feel bad for folks who don't like turkey!

Ellis, We have TONS of wild turkeys here- you can kill with a permit n bow n arrow legally. There are so many around our town this year- Honked at them in the main road yesterday. Tell Bambi I said "Hi".

Fleennie, Thanks- I did get a singing message. Funny you n Wild Bill called the same day.

Gran Annie, Wow- good for you, n didn't have to do all the Prep work! Don't worry, I never say when my Bday is, but have been known to post unicorns or paintings n say I feel old... I won't sign up for facebook due to not wanting to give my name n bday up! Or lying about it- Feel way better soon!

Erica, Yep-

Lynn, thanks- The prettiest sky seen since moving across town. I don'yt get to visit much anymore, it was a nice break from the noise of home. Hope you get in a great family week-end.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I damn I missed your birthday too. Sorry I was in the States for a bit but now I'm back here in the UK.

I love the sunset shot and the altered images from it!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Everyone missed it, tho I got a bunch of calls, n had to work.
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home