Tuesday, March 12, 2013

1K MileMarker

Image by SnaggleTooth 2013


ESR has just now finally reached it's 1000 th published post!
Beginning on a light note of "text only" in the Spring of 2005, pic use on ESR soon evolved thanks to a scanner, web-cam pics (now gone), Paint Shop Pro 7.01, n finally the digi-cam received in late 2007. I'm still operating on that 5-mpxl btw- These pics were generated in Paint Shop Pro.


Image by SnaggleTooth 2013

Post subjects from all over the charts have appeared. From Sharks, n rubber Ducky cruising world currents, to personal artwork of original images n unicorns, to Bees, n Critters, over to what I did, where I am, n how I've felt, the on the spot poems, Rypo definition invention, n a few Memes, I've worked hard to expose my creative true self while still guarding my identity somewhat.

Image by SnaggleTooth 2013

I don't know how long they'll allow me my Bloggy fun, but I hope I can keep going awhile. Then I'll make a new one if they make me.The company of some wonderful blog friends n readers thru the years has been the most fun of the entire experience, along with the rewarding comments. 
Thanks again for reading here-
1K, n it only took me 8 years!

11 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Happy blogoversary, Snaggle! I'm glad we are blog friends. :)

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thank you- I'm very pleased to have met you here!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

whoooohoooo, spread the confetti, cut the cake and pass the champagne for the BIG 1,000. Congrats!! You are one of the most faithful, steady bloggers I've ever known. I've known you now for what... 4.5 of those 8 years. Got a later start, but so happy I crashed in here one day.

xoxooxxoox

More cake, please!!!

Why thank you, don't mind if I do. With a nice hot creamy Starbucks? Why, how kind yes indeed, pour me one, thanks! So great with this chocolate layered confection for your grand party. A real GRAND.

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Thanks Jannie! Something tells me you're a great party coordinator. I can always eat more chocolate cake, n I'll have mine with fresh strawberries n whipped cream on top. I'm blessed indeed to have made your acquaintance in BlogLand. Thanks for cheering so loud!

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Well done that's a lot of posts! Happy blogoversary! I'm glad to be your friend too! I always love your well thought out comments on my blog. It shows you've actually read my post!!

I've written 1456 posts on Joey's Pad! I need to get a life! :D

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger TALON said...

How did I miss this landmark post, Snaggle? Maybe it's because I've been battling the flu (though not a good excuse).

It's amazing and congratulations, Snaggle! Long may you post! :)

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I enjoy your posts n comments too. Wow, almost 1500? That's alot. You're lucky you have the time n inspiration for it now- Keep up the good blogging.

Talon, I hope you recover from that nasty disease n feel tip top again very soon! I had a bug for over a month which lingered with aches n pains n a killer head-ache- hope yours isin't that one. Thank you!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

whoa! that's a lot of posting you have under your belt! happy blogeversary!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, Of course, that doesn't include my other blogs. Thanks.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger G. B. Miller said...

Congrabulations!!!!

I should be hitting that milestone sometime in May, although I hit a aggregate total of 1K for five blogs sometime last year.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

G, Thankyou. I haven't even added up all the blogs to see- too lazy because machine's too slow!?! Especially at Tumblr. Blogger blogs are so easy, of course counting them for us...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home