Saturday, October 06, 2012

Words R Key

Image by SnaggleTooth



Tracking Googled Keyword searches hitting ESR has been easier for awhile, since the stats tab upgrade this year.
As I did with long-term Rypos post projects, I saved them to text files for later reading, n recently sorted them.

Can't believe I finally got around to composing this post. I had to dig thru tons of files made since January 2012 to this first week of October. This search list isin't in exact chronological order, n doesn't contain all of the entries, just some I found interesting n the most searched, ala` my occasional comment (This color).

Popular searches that will lead you here to ESR from Google:
My most popular all time Keyed n hit Post title is "Vas Es Los?" n funny enough alot of my audience seems to be Russian on the map. 
Unfortunately for the searchers, the post is about mold in my backroom, which was quickly contained.

The biggest ever recent hit generator discovery is "Sponge Bob." As in SpongeBob SquarePants the cartoon Character. I highly recommend naming him somewhere on your blog to drum up visitors. It appears on every search list I've read since I posted B 5 awhile back in May 2012.

Photo by SnaggleTooth
Most searched topics:

SpongeBob party ideas
SpongeBob cupcake cake
SpongeBob Pineapple house
SpongeBob pinata
SpongeBob Hawaiian Party theme

had an odd:
spongebob cake driving  ??? What were they thinking-

harry potter hogwarts crest cake

Pampered Chef Logo

Trumpet Flower Vines

huckleberry tree

eelgrass

shore deposits

Shark Tail Soup
Super Sharks
new species of shark discovered 2012
great white shark maine
old silver beach shark sightings

blue guitar landscapes paintings
guitar blue paintings
cartoon paintings of guitars


song poem where water meets the sky  ***I'm # 1 on google!!! Yay!
...............................................................

Photo by SnaggleTooth

Lesser occurring search numbers:




walking on water
stepping stones into the sky
stepping stones in water

sirus cloud
skiff in the fog cape cod 
swimming at the beach

i'll get them meeces to pieces   - Lynn commented that once

hamertime
bread rooting
vivid fx paint    - Getting my altered pics instead of the software program info-


Image by SnaggleTooth


artsy metal fishing fly
cows
green cow

the wop     - Someone googled "WOP"!! I made that Rypo up... Had "gold the wop" instead of "Hold the mop" btw-

brain waves dreaming
shimmer water
water poems

cool kite surfer dude
greenhead horse fly
free as birds pics
pshycodelic

bb warhol    - was that Jannie or what? She posted funny SEO Keywords first-

magic patterns of sand
earthquake ripples
pug with blue eyes
jokes snow strange pictures
.....................................................


Image by SnaggleTooth

Some of the weird searches next...


First, my all time favorite: 

we're running down the streets in our underwear

rubber moose
blonde woman swimming underwater
can babies swim underwater
hd pictures woman floating underwater    ???
blonde gumby
gumby doll
asap rocky acid drip
edge of large maples trees
cartoon eyes looking down
empty face
smiley blink
blanket drive for dogs
odd toes
rhythm in a picture

ancient tooth september 19 2012
pic of saggletooth
i want my snaggle tooth pulled out
exhausted and sleepy bbm pics   - I didn't post those...

old hard working tow truck
tow truck college

when a bee comes near me i waste so much time
how do insects get out of their shell
my petunias are getting too high
squirrel prints compared to rat prints
cartoon crocodile that can be drawn 

tension leaping
god we trust sing to color 
vines down neck
clown look out window
.....................................................



Whew- what a crazy list this is! Tow Trucks are alive n go to school. The vines made me itchy, n I get a visual of the clown face in a window... How creepy!
I don't know how folks come up with this strange stuff n ended up at ESR, but thanks Googlers for the laugh ... Hope you readers also enjoy these.

9 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

thats funny. I dont get many good search terms

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, I think so- especially the underwear about marathon time. They must've got the shorts found in the woods post... Remember to mention SpongeBob!

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Opaque said...

You should become an SEO Copywriter!!! :D

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Ha ha, I set my blog so it isn't searchable on google, I just found it too irritating getting all these stats and people visiting that weren't really interested in my blog.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Opaque, I wonder of there's a licence fee for that... Hello again Ajey!

LLcoolJ, I don't mind all the extra visitors, n really like reading the lists. Of course, you have kids at home so aren't as bored as me...

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

It's so funny to do those stat look ups. :)

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I've been reading those so long, but the numbers recently went way up with the new Blogger Dashboard upgrade. I wanted to share the funny info-

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Have you ever colorized your portrait?

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, Most of the people pics I do I don't like the outcomes on- I have one of me in a different shot- Posted back during the Stupid Blog Party post- I'll have to search for the date later...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home