Sunday, September 30, 2012

More Magical Sky Works

Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2012


The clouds during that sunset last week really put on a show-  beginning very delicate n ending up bold. These pics all face the same southern shore section of the M-cove, minutes apart.



Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2012



This pic reminds me of those star-burst fireworks that cascade.Yes, it was fairly windy.


Photo by SnaggleTooth Sept 2012

Then in this one you can see how the below post pic began forming,  with the crescent moon peeking in here.

Goes to show that time progression of form n color is always interesting n unique when some clouds are involved.
I really enjoyed having these elements to work with.

Days Off this week featured thick, grey clouds at sunset time. There's even more of these sunset shots to show later...

7 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

It is amazing how many shots of the sky like these are used in television commercials. I only started noticing them after seeing your first cool sky post.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Truly magic!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Chris Edgar said...

Wow, it looks like you could take 100 different pictures from that same perspective and the clouds would always have something unique and beautiful to offer.

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, Hmm, I'll have to look for those- I listen more than look at tv.

Lynn, I think so- Looks to me like someone scribbled n doodled on the sky that evening!

Chris E, Some days that's how it is there, then there's the slower moving cloud shots. I must've taken a thousand sunset pics since I've had this little Digi-cam. Good to see you here, thanks

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Those are SO COOL! Like someone airbrushed with feathers. You have the best clouds in town. or any town~! :0

xoox

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Thanks, I could've doodled them myself... but they don't seem realistic, huh? The streams of high winds carved those shapes. I'm just glad the pics came out... crazy clouds!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Maybe Korean writing in the sky??!!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home