Wednesday, December 14, 2011

7 = Godzilla

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2011



Happy Day J!

Last week-end was J's Godzilla party.

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2011

I like this one...
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2011


Original party decs were created by BBM




Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2011



I wanted alot more Little One pics, but my cam batts were going dead, n so I took alot of non-flash pics in which all who moved blurred.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2011
The cake was continuously frosted cupcakes that we ripped apart one at a time. All the kids had fun. I was so tired because I didn't sleep that day n had to leave early to get ready for work.



Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2011
But J was quick to point out, he wasn't really going to be 7 until today. He's getting so old n smart!



Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2011

6 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That sounds like a fun party and I'm glad you could be there. I need to know more about a continuously frosted cupcake. The frosting is the best part, in my opinion, so maybe I need to do this. :)

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, He wanted strawberry n chocolate cupcakes, so one side underneath was the Stawberry, n the other Chocolate. Just place them sides touching together in a quasi-rectangular shape n frost the entire thing as a one cake n decorate. There was alot of extra frosting to eat. Starting from the outside of the form, hold a cupcake by the papercup, n lift up to rip the frosting. Thanks

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Cloudia said...

thank you for inviting me!


Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

< ° ) } } > <

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Cloudia, anytime! Wish more of the Little One pics came out. It was fun playing Godzilla with them! He likes those old, Japanese films.
Aloha!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Looks like a fun party! Loved the cake as well!

The balloon shot looks good. I'm not surprised you were tired either, that sounds like quite a day, and night!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, Yep it was fun. It was all I could do to stay awake at work, n I was moving around too! I still feel tired... Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home