Thursday, December 01, 2011

Berry Decs

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2011

December is already rolling in with some cooler temps. November will go down as the warmest one here ever... n I'm glad to have saved some heat bill bux. I'll be pinching pennies all month anyhow. I anticipate another very busy month chasing that short daylight.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2011
The best part of making it to recycling this week (we have to deliver it) besides clearing some space, was finding a handful of books to read for free from the book trailer- I think book recycling is a great idea. That's even better than the library, because I don't have to rush to return them. Among the several I picked up is another Micheal Connelly A Darkness More Than Night, Stephanie Meyer's Twilight, Brad Melter The Book of Fate, n a non-fiction by Samm S. Baker Your Key to Creative Thinking. I'm hoping to find more ways to do better soon, n brain greasing is always good.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 2011

Usually I wait for snow to take the bright trumpet berry pics out in the yard. I like the altered pics from it, helping to perk up my brain today. A little tree on the deck volunteered to play out-the-window holiday tree this year, after I found a string of working mini-lights.

Once again, back to chores, sleep, n work...
n chilly air!

5 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Sounds like you got some great books there that will provide lots of entertainment. I love escape reading. I hope you have a peaceful December, Snaggle, in spite of all that work.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger TALON said...

That is really cool about the books. And those trumpet berries are so neat and a wonderful splash of color against the quiet pre-winter landscape. I can't wait to see them in the snow (though I hope it doesn't come for ages!). I hope you do find time for some quality brain greasing, Snaggle.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Hopefully it lasts me a little while. I've read so many books this past year with so few new movies n shows available to me. I hope the new 6 creative steps help get me somewhere faster... Thanks

Talon, I bet your cam would get a great detail of the orange inside the pink. Tough for my cam to get them. I always forget about those old books until I drive past the open door of the little trailer. Would be silly to waste the opportunity, n I made a good score! thanks

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Ahhh, those blossomed trumpet berries are gorgeous! So they stay past the first snows, eh?

I bet your out-the-window lit tree is so pretty.

Me? Only read blogs these days, but wonderful you found some good used books. Recycling IS an amazingly good thing indeed. And not having to return to a library -- priceles

Good about saving on the heat bill

xoxoxo

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Last year a bird ate the berries before I got out for pics. I'll get a pic of the little tree up sometime. Snow for that would be nice too! Without new TV n movies here, the books are getting whipped thru- Good not to feel cold in here too. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home