Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Old is New

Image by SnaggleTooth Feb 2010
.
.
My fave altered pic of the short pier from last February was never posted, so here it is now. I was waiting for the right time...
.
I'm horrible at answering survey questions promptly. I'm sure you remember openning all those "Getting to know you" series email forwards over the years. Sometimes those questions don't seem to pertain to me. Like, "Steak or Sushi?" -(Neither)!
.
In the spirit of avoiding writing about all the other stuff getting me PO'd this week, instead, I'll answer these old questions from an ancient email file from 2002 with current answers. I've rewritten some of the questions so I wanted to answer them. There were 25 in the original survey, but I cut down to a less daunting list of 10.
.
It originally began:
"1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?" (You may remember it) n I changed it to:
.
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- In a rural area, away from neighbors n noise
.
2. What's your current favorite piece of clothing?
- My Cuddle Jons (Long underwear) It's Cold!
.
3. What's your favorite human physical feature on others?
- I like looking into folks eyes.
.
4. What's the last music you put into a play device to listen to?
- "I'll Play For You," Seals n Crofts in the cassette player in Little Truck-
I sing along with it too
.
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
- Walking along my Fav Beach on a warm, sunny day alone with the birds
.
6. Where's your least Favorite place to be?
- Jury Duty, stuck in a small room crowded with folks wearing stuff I'm allergic to (cough)
.
7. What's your favorite room at your house?
- The deck (it's the largest, n outside)
.
8. What's the most important item in the trunk of your car?
- The snow shovel
.
9. What's your most important strength?
- My willpower
.
10. If you could be secretly imbued with a power over others what would you want?
- For everyone to believe what I say, so If I told violent folks to be kind n gentle, they would do it. Senseless slaughters n Wars would end... Cause I said so!
.......................................................................................
,
There- that works for me.
Now another old '02 email nugget of wisdom which may still be true:
"The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language. (Six times fast!)
.
I tag no one- Feel free to answer them or not anywhere you want, or even one, two, or zip, or wait 9 years like I did...!

10 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

For you Snaggle
1. Where would I live: Out beyond the stars. Traveling from system to system
2. What piece of clothing: Shoes
3. What on others: Their Smile
4. Music: High Brow
5. Favorite place to be: In my own little world thinking.
6. Least Favorite place to be: At a party
7. What room at home: Bed room
8. Trunk of car: Rats I have a truck and love to keep it clean. So I’m thinking AIR.
9. Important strength: Hummer
10. Great power: I’d take away Number 10 away from everyone even from me.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, Fun answers! Air- My truck has a cap n I think of the back as my portable closet ready for nuclear disaster... Maybe we should ban politicians from 10?

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

It's funny, but I never mind jury duty pool - it gives me a chance to read all day. They never choose me because I was a juror on a murder trial once and we convicted the man.

But the last time I was sitting next to a man who complained to friends all day on his cellphone about his wife - detailing every little thing they said to each other in an argument. I could have recited it along with him by the fourth time and was thinking, "Why is she with you?" :) I got up and moved when I had the chance.

Like Ellis, I don't care for parties. You'd think I would, but I don't really.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Oh, I love that song! I'm going to have to put it on now and singalong. :)

I love your secret power. That would be amazing!

And that altered shot of the pier is fabulous - like modern art!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

GF {girlfriend} you utterly astound me with your art. It is beautiful and I love it!
Thank you so much <3<3<3

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Will answer properly later!

Am about to staple satin to the last pots.

xoxoxo

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I like your set of answers. I agree with you on the steak or Sushi question! I'd say neither as well!

That's a cool image. :)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I wouldn't mind if I didn't spend the whole time trying to breathe n reacting to perfumes I can't move away from. I can't read in that condition. I've been seated a few times, then bumped out at the last minute, which is aggrivating. Hmmm, cell phone weren't allowed in our area. I'm good at most parties. Thanks for the interesting comment!

Talon, I especially like the harmony I sing with it- Just makes me feel good. Of course, that power in the hands of an evil doer would be disasterous! I'm fed up with violence lately- Thanks

Paige, did you get my note? Thanks You're very welcome!

JanF, TG you're on the last ones! This week-end right? Bet you're surrounded by bedazzled trees now... keep up the fine crafting! Won't be long now-

LLcoolJ, Thanks, usually you're the one with all the answers! Maybe I should keep re-writing the old surveys. Thanks- funny what images I didn't use at the time, even whrn they were pretty good!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I got halfway through the tongue twister!

Nice to know you're an eye-gazer, many people tend to look away.

My fave room -- songwriting chair room.

Trunk of car, well I've an SUV, but I keep a car emergency kit in the 'way way back. Jumpers have been used quite a lot over the last few years.

My best strength? Optimsm.

Least fave place to be. Somewhere very cold, so my feets are freezing.

You've done jury duty, I take it?

Well, did 8 hours today. maybe 8 hours labor left, but feeling good as I still have a whole 2 days. Yes, they are looking very very cute!!

xxoo

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, I practiced it n still can't do it! I can be very brave- The eyes are the window to the soul! I talk to strangers in elevators too. You do have infectious optimism! I've been summonsed to Jury Duty about a dozen times- good luck on the final touches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home