Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rainy Day Blues

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2010
.
.
.The woods across the road are filling in full with greenery. I took pics of it off the deck before work earlier this week.
.

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2010.
.
.

.
..
Another stretch of fine, sunny, partly cloudy days went on n on, until...
.
Day Off arrived again!
.Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2010
.
.
Second week in a row- just all my free time is again rainy! I'm prevented from getting the yard work accomplished, n it's growing into a tall n huge job which'll require alot more time n energy to mow n clip back. Instead of an hour, I'm looking at entire days of work ahead.
.
Being housebound with noisy neighbors downstairs is driving me nuts...

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 2010







(Pic of drips out the window, no beach combing today...)

4 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger TALON said...

I am so sorry it keeps raining on your time off! And I wish those noisy neighbors would vanish! Hopefully your next day off will be glorious!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Talon, Thanks for understading my weather woes. the neighbors are due to dissappear in June, n I can't wait!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Rain rain go away
leave my Snaggle please, okay?!

xo

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, time for work again n you guessed it- Sunny n warm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home