Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Free Color

Photo by SnaggleTooth May 3 2010
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sundown, clouds, water
Reflection, Shimmer
Pink, sky blue. purple
Glowing Yellow light
.
Reward for waiting
Best free color show
Glad to be right here
Stop from life's rush
.
Feel good to be free
Eyes open to see
Beauty after all
The day's Struggling
.
Money can't buy this
Heart full of wonder
Turn a nothing day
To color n love
........................
........................... poem by SnaggleTooth today

6 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

That's so nice, Snaggle! I especially love the lines "Beauty after all
The day's Struggling" and "Glad to be right here." That's what it's all about.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger TALON said...

That poem is perfect with that beautiful photo, Snaggle. It's true - the best things in life are free!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger ... Paige said...

Beautiful! Rest my friend, rest

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks, Lately I'm struggling with pollen allergies, n did stop what I was doing to catch that sight before it was gone- almost missed it!

Talon, thanks, I wrote the poem looking at the pic again. I agree the best are free- n good thing cause I'm so low on bux this week...

Paige, thanks- this is the most rest I'll get until September- now if the folks downstairs would be quiet...

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Beautiful.

Not many can truly appreciate the true gifts of life as these.

xo

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, yep! Also, I'm so broke this week, it's the best local entertainment I could afford!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home