Thursday, January 08, 2009

Seven Dings

Photo by SnaggleTooth Jan 2009
.
.
.
.
Fact: I took this pic today of my fav place in the world.
.
"a piece of information presented as having objective reality"- Merriam-Webster online dictionary
.
.
Tagged after all these years!
Here's the famous "7 Things About Me" finally, as requested.
.
I don't follow instructions well. But sure, I can mutalate the rules of Jannie Funster's Meme ...
What do ya mean, it doesn't have to be complicated? Every thing I do gets that way, n everything has a reason! I drive people nuts because of "complication factors" all the time. OK, your turn-
.
Note: I'm semi-secret here on ESR. Altho many commentors know exactly who I am off-line, I won't divulge my name, exact location, my actual age, n many other personal details, except in ball-park figures, in order to protect the innocent. I did a Meme " 5 BAD HABITS THAT I NEED TO REVEAL TO THE WORLD" about me awhile back in Dec '05.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
7 Things About Me
.
1.) I prefer natural surroundings to concrete anytime. I can't stand living in the city, so I don't. I grew up 15 minutes from Boston. Now I live an hour away.
.
2.) I'm short! Of the five in my sibling group, my parents, n my kids, I'm the shortest.
I measured 5'2" once, but I've shrunken- Gravity is taking a toll as the years roll.
.
3.) I was a Girl Scout for ten years. It did something to me. I never ignore some one in my day I know that I can help, even if it makes me late, n also I'm very brave. I don't know why when I go to the store, folks ask me questions like I work there.
.
4.) I attended college as a single parent, then I sent my children to college.
I never got a grade lower than B all the way thru five years of full-time college, but that didn't help me get work in my field locally, except in self-employment.
I earned a BFA magna cum laude (high honors) in Visual Design (from UMass).
.
5.) I have two brothers n two sisters. I have two kids who each have two kids.
Then they'll tell two friends, who'll tell two friends... n so on...
.
6.) I used to repair outboard motors for boats. I was a grease-monkey in a bathing suit for six years. (The tan was great, but I had to stop injuring my hands).
.
7.) I have many allergies which get in my way. Because I'm allergic to the fragrance in your fabric softener, n you're less than three feet from me, I'll get a rash n a head-ache for two weeks... I also have a reactive airway (asthma attack) when my threshold gets low (as it is now).
-Excuse me while I go die in the corner. Where did I leave my plastic Bubble?
...
I'll Challenge the following folks to attempt this feat of blog-hood:
Zoey at Zoeys World
Xray Chick at Not Turning Back
Using Up The Words at CJ's
.
Note: These folks are already obscurely listed in my sidebar.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
un Official rules:
* You must link back to the origin blog (I linked Jannie)
* Post 7 facts about yourself, whatever you choose, long, short, ect.
* Post the rules, so they know what to do.
* Tag 7 folks, n link them so everyone can hurry up n visit.
* When you're done posting your facts, go comment on their blogs,
so they'll know they gotta do it, (for the fun of it).
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
(There's no nasty curse for not continueing the chain in this meme either...)
Want fun n games?
Want questions? Want more readers n comments?
Just DO IT! N tell 'em SnaggleTooth sent ya-

10 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Well, well, well, well, well, well,

Who knew all the greatness in one little gal?

LOVED every one of these.

I think I love the natural world more too, but if I had to be in concrete I do believe a fine hotel in Paris, London or NY might tempt me to live in for a while, with daily forays to museums and such.

Girl Scout for 10 years. I'm not surprised. And that is a wonderment. So many kids are missing that today.

Geez on the Visual Design from UMass and putting the kiddoes through college too. Hot dang. And cool.

# 5 -- I remember that shampoo commercial!

#6 -- good lord. That is something I can't say will ever be on my resume.

Allergies suck. A lot.

Fantastic sharing, Snag. Far above and beyoond the blog call of duty.

THANK YOU!!!
xo

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, I actually hate hotels! My Mother was the GSA leader, n made me do it all those years. I still owe student loans for the kids too-
5 is only funny if you knew that commercial-
I do have a bad habit of doing too much for assignments (note: that's how you get A's).
Now I need an A in making cash- who doesn't?

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Hi, Snaggletooth. I'm coming to you from Jannie's blog.

I have that stuck in my head now...and I can see the screen filling up with faces..."and they'll two friends...and so on..." I think it was Herbal Essence shampoo?

Yes, nature over man-made...I totally get that.

I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout - definitely some great life lessons there!

I only have one allergy (penicillin), so I can't imagine what you must deal with on a daily basis.

Thanks for sharing your facts. Even while you remain incognito, it's great you shared. Now I HAVE to go look at your five bad habits!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger TALON said...

Oh, I forgot to mention I was one of the memed from lovely Jannie.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hi Talon, welcome to ESR! I remember you from your many comments on JanFundotCom. I'll make it to your blog when I get enough time off. My Day Off got cancelled again this week- Rats! The new commercail was shampoo, but there was an older one from '70's TV too.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Ah, you co-signed their loans... I was on my own on those.

n so on
n so on
n so on...

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, They had loans of a couple grand, mine for them were over 20K, no co-signing.
I still can't come up with the other commercial item!

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MilkBrain is now leading the pack in getting her 7 meme done!
Yay MB! Thanks-

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray Chick has done a long list of things, so I'll have to let her off the hook, altho she's an over-achiever...

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

kalau ada waktu boleh berkunjung ke mari dong
http://cyber-kalba.blogspot.com/2014/10/anizan-alternatif-google-adsense.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home