Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Good Day






I woke up before usual, n got out in time to see the sun. I made it to the bluff, n the front beach, Finally, I took some pictures, breaking my first twenty-day hiatus all year.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 20 2008Aquinas didn't mind the 30F hill. (She's a statue). I wore many layers n froze in the wind. Where the hey did I put the hats last spring... The cold makes me feel old. We're doing the teens right now. The errands all got gone early, yippee-.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 20 2008
I made it down the hill to visit with my young boy friends for dinner. They do a good job of cheering me up.
.
Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 20 2008Then I went to get fuel for Little Truck, n got five gallons for under ten bux!
.
Does a day get better than this?

3 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Your young boyfriends are more than handsome.

And yay on that gas!

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, I think so too, plus they're fun. Thanks for giving me the idea of taking a pic of the sign to post- Where were these prices at the beginning of the econ-crunch?

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Some folks may've been aware this was my B-day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home