Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Summer Wanes

Photo by Snaggle Tooth 2008




I can't wait until this work-week is over mainly because the place is quieting down again, n that's the way I like it. Calm, peaceful, less traffic on the roads, n there'll be fewer work orders to fill for the first time since early May.
.
September starts to cool off a bit, but it's still warm enough in the daylight for the beach n toe-dipping. Soon we'll have the Scallop Fest n Harvest Fest for us townees. I haven't made it to a flea market all year yet! Discount T-shirts n sunglasses are my fav fall bargains there.
.
Hopefully I'll get to rest up so I can wake up in time for the long anticipated festivities... Apres Labor Day is always my favorite season. I hope they decide to give me some time time off so I can make the most of it. Not Day Off yet tho-
.
Have a good back to school week folks-

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

I love fall festivals! They are the best... sans the bees...
I hope you get some times for the festivities!

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, hope I don't miss them, still don't know when they are- Festivals are fun-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home