Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reflections Sundown

Photo by SnaggleTooth Aug 14 2008
Thursday is (OBM Co.) movie night at the shell uptown, n the place was hoppin with folks all over before sundown. Back at home now during the show, I can hear the "Cars" movie soundtrack all the way over here on the backbeach out the window...
.
At least the rain has cleared up for the PM at the village. The insect attack at the harbor was fierce. I decided a movie or catching the Olympic coverage at home was preferable...
.
Between unexpected truck repairs n a dental emergency this week, about the only thing I can afford was the walk about I got in today. I've had to miss alot of sleep hours to accomplish needed appointments n not miss work. I wish I could afford a few days off for my raw n sore mouth to heal, n get more sleep, but now I need the bux to pay the new bills. Just the prescriptions cost me a day's wages. Prices are just nuts lately!
.
The good news is I'm alive, n still have a vehicle to get to work with. The bad news is I've been barely able to eat, talk, or buy any truck fuel. Shopping is out of the question. Until the next time I catch up on things again I'll be scrounging through the loose coin change for supplies.
.
The 2do List is on backlog alert once more. Sleep derivation is interferring with my ability to function well, n my mood isin't good at all. At least there's been something on to watch overnights after work to unwind with the Medal Games going on.
.
For my Day Off I medaled in sleeping late n avoiding strenuous chores ...

3 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Milk Brain said...

I've been meaning to call you to see how you've been, to check in, but it's hard for me to call at just the right time because all week i've been on the road, and then in the 3:00 hour i'm often in the no cell tower zone. and by the time I've go reception back, I've forgotton that I had wanted to call you.

fyi wanted to let you know that me and the boys are planning on coming down dec 5th, and staying until the 7th. Jay has to be in Georgia for a university of phoenix thing so I thought it would be a perfect time for me to come down and visit with you guys. I just assume that I'll be staying at christine's.. although I haven't confirmed this with her.. lol.. guess I better call her again to make sure that it's okay.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

I'll be praying for you to rest and heal.
And for a bonus. ;)

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, that figures because I was gonna call you! It's not convenient being on an opposite time sched than every one else.
Thanks for the headsup-

Xray, Thankyou, I do appreciate that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home