Saturday, March 15, 2008

Past the Jette

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008
...
...
In the summer I'm usually swimming past this place where I took the pic here... Careful not to touch my feet down, because this is where most of the crabs hang out!
...
I'm pretty crabby myself -
Six days in a row working, n then only a single day off coming up, on a day I can't sleep. Really, I need a change of exhaustion. More bux to throw the Billy Wolves would help as well. The Electric Sharks are due to collect a k from me in the next month, n if they don't, my machine may not light-up for awhile until they eat the required money to keep them at bay. They're always money-hungry.
...
Wow, I'm just too tired! If only the economy could suddenly perk-up, n let my hard work pay off so I could get some rest- The way is getting way too rocky to navigate-
Now to prepare for day six-in-a-row...

5 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

May you survive the storm...

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Xray, thanks! I hope the economic waves don't bowl you over either-

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

and then there is the cost of Gasoline...

durn it all

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger ZoeyBella said...

Mmm... beaches and crabs and such... always makes me think of home :)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, Fuel is merely one of the bigger waves- It's why I have to work closer to home. Everyone's getting splashed lately!

Zoey, I'm glad you can appreciate my offerings. Having a sea-side home is something you always take with you, inside.
I think I'm addicted to wide open space... like over the water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home