Sunday, March 09, 2008

Orbs Galore

In Snags apt- very faint, below horn on right At the Ghost Mysteries and it's affilliated websites listed on my sidebar, I've noticed alot of posted orb pictures. It's a strange, more common recently phenomenon, which has occurred more often with the use of digital photography.
...
Each orb tends to be of different size, brightness, n internal shape features. Some appear like faces in a bubble, almost as if someone is peering at us through a portal-window, or as if there are entities floating among us in small circles of energy.
...
Orb Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008 In Snags apt The cause of this usually, but not exclusively digi-pic occurrence is up for a physics debate. Some choose to believe it's purely a spiritual cause, while some could be formed due to reflections of refracted light from objects being photographed, dirt on the lens, or added in photoshop.
...
 Orb Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008 Location seems key in the discovery of these in pics. They occur more in some places, than others, n near certain individuals more than others, I've noticed.
...
My new digi-cam has given me many unexpected surprizes. This past week my big Sis n Niece were visiting MA from FL, n I had occassion to take alot more indoor, flash-photography shots. You guessed it, I've discovered many orbs in my pics! Some are faint, some are bright, some have faces, some are large, n some are tiny.

Face in a bubble at the bar ...
In one of the group-shots taken, I can count five in one pic alone! Two locations, a bar in the city, n a house nearby have been prolific, with orbs appearing in almost every shot. So I went around in my apt as an experiment a few nights ago, n found a few more.

Orb Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008 I've begun an orb collection of my own this past week. I wonder if they'd appear different under 8-mgpxl closer scrutiny? I'd like to hear from other folks if they've been getting orbs in their digi-pics as a common experience also.
...

Have you found these in yours?

8 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

too many people listening to "coast to coast" with George noory, or Art Bell. orbs are light, plain and simple, its not your great grandmother's ghost IMHO.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

I am not sure how they are formed but have you tried other cameras too?

Neat photos I think they are optical illusions but they are neat. I think all the orbs show up with the same light settings a lot.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

are ytou doing alright through all these storms?

thanks for the many visits, i need more readers like you! :-)

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

David, Does your cam do this? I'm about to write a sci-fi about the stuff I see in there, I think! It's kinda a Roshak test!

Janus, I think they're cool, except for all the wrecked people pics! There are things in common about the conditions, but that doesn't explain the faces!
Does this happen with your cam?

David, They pumped out the trailer park again, n it was pretty soggy. I had the day off n have been sickly, so stayed in n dry. No major damage that I've seen yet-
Thanks to U2!

Blogger ate my new post last night...Grrh!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Yeah it happens with my camera (Well when I used one more).

I have also had my face show up as an orb (Reflection of me off the flash and shiny surfaces)

On the..."other website" from "long ago" we used to do camera tricks all the time and some of the stuff we do purposely I have also done accidental. But again, I don't know everything about orbs other than the ones I make.

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Janus, thanks for answering my question. Hmmm, I'm certain the faces I got aren't anyone who was there. Getting your own face in one sounds cool-

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Mad Mom said...

i have a whole picture album of one night at the houghton ranch in my picassa web album you should check out.

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

BBM, I did go look at that one in January. Looks like you had a good party going there! Alot of mine were taken at the ranch, also. Some are from reflective things, but some aren't. Have you foud faces? Try photoshop close-ups of the orig files. Pretty interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home