Saturday, May 05, 2007

Go Fly a Kite

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2007




...
I'm still surprized no one asked what that previous pic was of...
At the locals fav beach here, we have a wind-surfing club that goes out often. This year they've learned to surf using kites instead of the large, triangular sails, n fall down much less often. Looks like fun, doesn't it?

Keep in mind, they were out here in April, n the ocean water temp is still in the 40 degrees F range... pretty frigid! They're wearing long-wet-suits. This beach is notoriously windy. I had to kneel out on the jette rocks to get these shots.
...

This past week on the full moon day I got the second new addition to my immediate family's down-line since the new year. Congrats to BBM, Pook, n new Big bro J!
...
One more workday left to my week, I really could use more sleep so off I go... zzz ...

7 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Skye said...

Have a great weekend!!! :)

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Enjoy your rest.

I wish I could fly a kite...I just crash the damn things

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

SkyBL2U, Thanks! I hope yours is going good, too.

Janus, I will. I've had a couple great kite days with them way~ up there. Not recently tho!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Yeah some rest sounds good. My legs are hurting from all the hiking I did yesterday. Ugh...

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, 7 quality hours, ahhh... Then I got myself to hike in circles around the yard with the mower...

Hope your legs recover quickly!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - They usually do after I get some decent rest. It doesn't help that I go on these marathon photo mission all over God's green earth. LOL

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, what's funny is I do that for my blog all the time, too! Well, it gets me out n around to the sights more often! A good excuse is a good excuse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home