Sunday, April 29, 2007

Surf

Great, but unrealistic advice:
"Do whatever you want, Honey. It's your life!"

Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2007










...
...
If I were doing what I wanted, what would it be... ?
...
- Instantly removing all the winter dust with a magic wand...
- How about having the rest of the chores getting done like that too...
- Watching a good film not seen before...
- Fixing all the stuff around here waiting on bountiful free time n funds...
- Getting new toys to play with like a good Digi-cam, new faster puter, better programs, new games, new DVD player...
- Spending all day working on interesting art, music, n writing projects whenever I feel like it...
- Catching up on sleep to the point where I don't feel tired...
- Go hang out with cool old buddies I miss...
...
Seems most of my current wants have to do with having too little personal time- not a surprize! The last time I had a week of free time was 2005.
...
Reality is:
I owe the Elec Co every penny I earn because of the electric heat n all this chill. I can't afford any extras now, like truck fuel for joyrides to work. I barely have time to get errands done. (Stores close early on Sundays).
My arms do not want to pick themselves up for more than a few seconds at a time until they recover from what they've had to do this week. The frig, dusty curtains, shelves, n floor are begging to be washed, but my arms won't move! My energy level is zippo right now!
...
But I'm gonna get up off my butt now n get out for lunch supplies before the market closes at 9. Then I'll spend hours doing laundry needed for work. I'll try to get ahold of some people before their bedtime, then be up until the wee-hours getting random chores off the list.
...
I'd really like to say, "Screw it," n just play! Or just sleep, but the price of the catch-up run after that is too steep at this stage of my race. (Note: I need electricity because I like hot water... n being able to blog is nice, too)!
...
Yep, I'd rather just be hangin'

8 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Oh yeah, I'd settle for about 12 hours of sitting here writing without having to be disturbed. Same here on the funds front. I'm giving up all my cash to get out from back rent.

Btw, you'll have to help me out with some new bands. I think I'm running out of good new ones. LOL

Stuff I've never heard of. Ya know, when you get the chance.

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, 12 Hours on one project is a pipe-dream!
Ever hear of "Fat Can?" Love their stuff-

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Janus Torrell said...

Everyone I know is running into a bad run with finances it seems. I hope you get through soon and ok.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger X said...

If I were doing what I wanted what would I be doing? Hmmm...ya know, as soon as I read that I starting contimplating where my life is going. You got me thinking! :)

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - Nope never heard of them. I tried a quick youtube search and they don't have anything up there. :(

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Neo, Oh, U-tube... The one thing I haven't signed up for yet- Fat Can does have a page tho-

BBM had a video of them up on her myspace page not long ago- I know it's out there somewhere...
She's a bit tied up right now tho-

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger flleenie said...

Money is always an issue with me. I would settle for 12 hours of continuous sleep!

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Fleen, You're a cheap happy! With my luck, if I could, I'd be tossin n turnin anyhow-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home