Thursday, October 25, 2018

Red Beginnings

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2018

Just a few leaf pics posted today. Been running out of time to get to the altering this week. If I can get my old PC to co-operate again I'll put some up later.

Vines at the salt-marsh are pretty.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2018

I really like the burning bushes.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2018

Small Maples are coloring now also.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2018

I want to play with these berries in the rotating mirror!
I hadn't been on FB all week, n got so far behind I don't know what anyone is up to!

At least I made it thru a week with the new torture machine at work. I had my doubts.

Have a fun Halloween week. I have it off n have no plans, except eat candy...

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 2018

9 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Eating candy is always a good plan. I don't celebrate halloween, but I might eat candy too! Enjoy your day off.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

LLcoolJ, I think so! I will enjoy the day, n may watch some scary movies. Maybe I can hang out with the grand boys awhile too. thanks

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Hard to believe Halloween is almost here!

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, you're back! Time is seriously getting away from me lately-

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger cube said...

I live in Florida. I don't have the exceptionally gorgeous leaf coloring that you have up north. Mostly all we have is green. Either way, we deal. :-)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

I would swear I already commented here. Definitely lost in my world of aging. Do love the photos and know they will look wonderful in altered state.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cube, well blogging you can visit everyone else's! I had to turn heat on to sleep today!

Gran Annie, I got cut off of my comment at the library twice in 2 weeks! Thanks for your return! Still no time for that! Need to replace a mouse that clicks 100 times per...
Hope to get there soon! Thanks

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Note: That was me above as "Unknown", on another machine...

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

You've had some nice color up there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home