Thursday, December 01, 2016

Rock Star Rooster

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

What's funny about this loud guy who often crows all day long, is he's located right in the back of the Library. That can make it tough to read in there some times. I went to get this pretty tree pic a couple weeks back, n I saw him strutting about the coop where usually you hear but don't see him. I've attempted his pic many other times n didn't get any passable results.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

I'm so proud of myself finally getting a glimpse of his eyes thru that shaggy, spiked hair-do. He is a looker.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

All these pics have something in common besides subject n location. I altered all of them exactly the same way- n cropped the same direction, without texture or color change.


Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

... Except for the one with the rooster-head in it. That went thru the mirror at a different angle to get the head, which I cropped into one siamese-twin head, Then I changed color, put thru the mirror again, n cropped again.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

We are still awaiting normal winter weather here. My Thyme plant is still alive for picking outside. It's in my turkey soup today. We are enduring several days in a row of downpours- so TG it's not snow yet. I'm still digging for my winter supplies. Still haven't found my fave scarf. Got some others, hats, n gloves washed at least.

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016

Trying to figure out how to fit in present shopping n still don't know what to get. I was ahead last year- Only that rooster is today!

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2016



Happy Holiday Hunting everyone - the chase is on!



4 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Well he's quite a guy, isn't he? Some sort of exotic breed?

Fun post. :)

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

These turned out dramatic certainly. Just like your crosing bird1

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

I can't believe we haven't really had any snow yet. I know it's coming but it was rather warm out today for December.

That is some impressive plumage on that rooster.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, I have no clue what breed he is, I'm hoping to figure it out. Thanks.

Tabor, Thanks, I think it's tons of fun. Missing my altered this week!

Ginny, It's cold enough today, Had light flakes twice after work so far, but nothing stuck. won't be long now- Yes he does. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home