Thursday, October 20, 2016

Better than None

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016


We are getting some Autumn tree colors here n there in little spots around town.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

As usual the poison Ivy seems to be the brightest noticeable red vines around.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

I've only seen a few of my fave leaf type vines in my travels this year. (shown twice in this round of pics.)


Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

On these organic-looking altered versions I didn't change the colors. It's way easier to notice the tones are more muted than years before. Still beautiful anyhow-  

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

MB drives around alot in Western MA where the drought wasn't as severe n offered me some of her pics to use here. We'll see what I can get too...

Mucho leaf peeping competition!

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

I'm working on a different type of pic-taking project n I just realized I don't have everything needed to begin yet. Back to the store...  Hoping it doesn't take too long to get to testing my plan, n having creative fun.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

A vine-covered fence on my way to work this week...
Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

Definitely I need to make more effort to have fun things besides work to talk about-

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

Darn Halloween will be another difficult work-week for me. Without blogging to aspire to, I probably wouldn't get much motivation for the extra fun stuff.

Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

Well, it was bliss-full, record warmth for Days Off this week. I went to my old village wearing shorts for a walk thru the water before errands. That's what I miss most about not being able to salt soak when I want. My feet have been alot more sore since I moved further from the beach. They feel alot better now- So does my mood.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

My Fave vine here...
Image by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

Wow- I so like this one!
Photo by SnaggleTooth Oct 20, 2016

A small Maple tree in the market lot last week...

Back to trying not to get cut off-line before I comment this time-

3 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I'm so glad you got to visit your old village, in shorts! Yes - it's been freakishly warm, but I think some cold is about to come in.

The leaves are dropping here, but the foliage isn't as pretty this year.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

Drove on the pike today, while peak color has passed in my neck of the woods, it seems to be hitting the worcester area now...

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Not ready to post pics od that yet- Got some good pics from Erica at least. Still, I like the colors- better than none!

Erica, The maples are done here, but the oaks haven't begun yet- maybe this week. Did one pic so far, thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home