Thursday, August 11, 2016

What? No altered ones???

Photo by SnaggleTooth Summer 2016

This week-end some of my sibs are visiting the area. The other person who was doing my work on my normal days off quit last week. I don't blame them, but in order to get one week-end off, my whole schedule got changed around for the next few weeks.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Summer 2016

 I have different days off. Now I have no "library is open" day for next week. This week I had no day before to do pics. So you will have to deal with no new altered pics for two weeks - Sorry! There may be no post at all next week, unless I get here before work which is tough to do.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Summer 2016

 Plus it is so hot out today After a couple minutes of pic searching, I had to shut off the computer, it generates too much heat in my room.I didn't even brew tea the right way, Just used hot tap water for some caffeine! Yikes. I'm definitely getting Italian Ice on the way home.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Summer 2016

So don't worry if I'm blog MIA next week. Hopefully things will cool down by then, n I will get to catch up again.

Don't melt....

9 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I wouldn't mind melting for a couple of days! Here it's like a pleasant Spring day. I suppose I should be pleased it's not raining. Enjoy your ice cream!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Miss your altered photos but you posted some great actual pictures. Cannot imagine your computer putting off enough heat to cause unrest in your home. Yes the heat is miserable but Fall is surely just around the corner. I am so sorry you had to juggle your work schedule with family coming.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Enjoy your family, Snaggle! I hope you have a wonderful time. And I love these pics, just as they are - beautiful area you live in.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Tho altered pic
are a bit of fun
those pic's of real life
were well done

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

That beach sure looks beautiful!

Hope they find a work replacement who will produce so much you might even get a bit of a break there!!

Wonderful pix, all.

xooxo

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

llcoolJ, We've had one of the top hottest Summers of all time here, with a drought at the same time. August at least gets a few cooler nights- You get to roast in AZ sometimes at least! Thanks

Gran Annie, My room is small with only one window that opens. No time to play with pics doesn't help, either. Everything I do is another missed day of sleep for me- it's adding up. Thanks

Lynn, We did have a good time with no major arguments for once. Glad you like the pics- thanks.

Ellis, More altered going up today- If work only left more time to play. The altered don't get born without the real- Have so many of those as cards to deal.

Jannie, That is the old village main beach, been toe dipping there twice this season. Still waiting for someone who can handle the pressure I take at work. thanks

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger desk49 said...

Yes each is nothing with out the other.

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

Snaggle, yes we got some heat a week ago! AZ was over 100C every day!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Ellis, There you are! Yep, need that alter-playtime! N want to do series I'm so hooked on this stuff now-

LLcoolJ, Don't know how to do so much heat all the time, but today suddenly freezing at 60F! Not cold really either- just used to the heat. As long as you don't commute to the North pole...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home