Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wungah

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

Don't know why I wanted to name this pic " Wungah "

Or "What happens to your thinking when you are too drunk."

Woops, I was unaware until now that name is a place in Afghanistan! Sorry I hope it's prettier than this image...
I'm learning every day here-




Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016


Muddling through an exhausting week as the cool. windy weather starts turning nicer for this Day Off. Trying to do way too much with limited sleep n daylight for the garden.


Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

Hoping when I get the Thyme , Lavender, n bush Tomato just purchased into pots I don't have to keep running put to cover them from freezing temps.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

They were looking bedraggled in the wind outside the store (cheap) when I decided to get them earlier rather than later. Now I must make time take care of them. I keep giving myself more to do when I have had so little time to do everything.

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

Don't know why I picked this out of a larger Curly-cue pic as a lady with an angry expression having a very bad, windy, Hair Day... I've had a few lately...

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

Finding bird forms in almost all I did with this week's pic, despite never seeing them where I got the original from...

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016

Image by SnaggleTooth April 2016


Original pic is of the partially obscured Salt Marsh I pass each time I walk home. It always seems so devoid of action. I have yet to hear much close-by bird song there, but last week I did loudly hear some invisible Peepers!



Photo by SnaggleTooth April 2016

I have alot of pics of the view through the branches,- Finally using one.

Hopefully the new garden pets will bounce back in a few weeks. (n me too!...)


7 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

You turned a marsh into beautiful colors! I am loving your new altered photo colors.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Hope your frost watch goes successfully. I know how that can be.

A salt marsh how cool. Is that where a river turns into kind of a bog with frogs and rees before it flows out the sea?

Peace and love to you!!!

xoxoxoooxoxox

P.S. my first blog visit to ANYONE in like, 6 or 8 weeks. :) Been really really busy with eBay and songs, but gonna enjoy some lovely blogs for a bit this afternoon.

Happy birdsong!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

reeds, not rees, sorry. :)

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

You do have fun with the kaleidoscopic manipulation of the great outdoors. Your cool weather should be on its way out and those plants will love the warmth.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

It's so good to be back on the internet so I can visit blogs again. I love all your weird altered pictures too. Your description of the bad tempered lady having a bad hair day made me laugh. :D

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

I think the birds will be making their way north soon - I like that you listen out for them.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, Thanks. Good, I'm not sick of it yet, there'll be more-

Jannie, Actually at high tide salt water goes into it. Estuary is where a stream meets the sea. Thanks for stopping by!

Jannie, Be reedy to come back anytime!

Tabor, Still 32F at night this week- at least not still shoveling, n there are blooms. Thanks

LLcoolJ, Love the new twist in altering I found, glad to entertain. When I saw it I laughed too- Thanks

Lynn, I've seen feeder birds, Finches, downy Woodpeckers, Orioles, Cardinals, but not near the road there. They my be nesting nearby. May be a long wait to see a heron from here. Acres out to the big water from here. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home