Thursday, December 25, 2014

X Marks the Spot

Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2014

May you all find memories to cherish this Day, n store them in the treasure chest of your heart.

My work-week has me still running behind the race n over-tired. Have been too sore after work at 4 am to get to the rest of the cards to send yet. Why does doing that always feel like taking a pop quiz in school? Luckily I nabbed cheap White-out at the Dollar tree, because my sore hands are too undisciplined for hand-writing these days. My  mistakes are numerous as my brain races ahead too fast...

Image by SnaggleToooth Dec 2014


For Xmas this year the weather is giving me warm temperatures n no shoveling necessary, Yay!

Image by SnaggleToooth Dec 2014


I made it out in the rain for last minute errands on Weds, n the stores were busy. I didn't want to try to last a week without Mischief's kitty litter.

Photo by SnaggleToooth Dec 2014

After delivering some gifts for the morning, now I still have some little things to wrap for the day's main event down at BBM's place. Plus I decided to slow cook some veggies so there is something healthy to munch with the turkey for the meal.





Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 2014

The laundry is still waiting for attention before nap-time too.

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 2014

Originl Pic from the top n 5th altered images. Who knew Santa Clause needs a racing car? These are from that decoration extravaganza down the street this year.

Gentle-persons, start your engines, ...n We're OFF!
Better get going here-

Merry Xmas All!

5 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Tabor said...

Hope you are now getting a bit of rest as the day comes to an end!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, I Got back about 8 n had travel-food put away n cleaning to do then ate n read a bit. finally back in the comfy chair. Wish I had all week-end like other folks, but work tomorrow. Thanks.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

I hope you have had a good rest since posting this.

Do you buy the clumping litter? It sure does make the dollar stretch, I find. One box lasts a long long time. We're down to 2 cats now, and 1 "goes" outside all the time, via the pet door.

Veggies at a meal sound GOOD, yummy. Hope your memory chest got replenished too.

xooxox

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I hope you got some rest, Snaggle and that you had a nice Christmas!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, Happy New Year- finally sleeping late today. Work really keeps me from relaxing because I need laundry washed n lunch to bring. Jealous of the kids getting two weeks off school! I just get natural clay litter because it's cheap, n need unscented for allergies. There's a few more tucked away in my memory chest- thanks.

Lynn, I had a Christmas which is an improvement but have not been well rested since September Vaca. I got to see some family I haven't in 2 years too. I bet you had a good time too- Happy New Year to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home