Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pumpkins Out

Image by SnaggleTooth Fall 2014

When the pumpkin products run out after this week at work I'll be so relieved. I'm all pumped up to have Turkey Day Off this year, n a crowded dinner to go to nearby.

The Nor'Easter heading in for Weds may snow slush on my parade of errands in long market lines while  getting ready. Hopefully folks stay safe in their travels on the road to get to their gatherings.


Image by SnaggleTooth Fall 2014

I really like these altered pics, n am glad my ISP decided to keep me online long enough to post today. Was here yesterday to answer comments, but access kept cutting off. Guess the Net is very busy too.






Photo by SnaggleTooth Fall 2014

These were on sale the day after Halloween at the market. I didn't get one, but think the group together is pretty interesting. I wonder if you can make pie out of heirloom pumpkins?  Back at the beginning of October I did spend $1 on a 3" Mini-pumpkin. I'll try to post a pic of it soon.

Enjoy the cooking, food, n company! Safe travels, n always be grateful...


4 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

I am so glad you have the day!!! Hurray!! Happy Thanksgiving to you.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, Yep it's a definite "Hurray I have a holiday!" The week-end tho, will be another crazy orders week-end with all the shoppers out there. Thanks n a Happy ThanksGiving Day back to you!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

That is a cute little collage of pumpkins, gourds and such. I did not even buy 1 at all this year. So busy!!

xoox

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Jannie, I really wanted one, but already had so many groceries. A bit hot there to keep them fresh, I bet. Hope you got in some turkey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home