Friday, January 20, 2012

N-Ice

Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2012
After work I had to make the second drive home this week in the hieght of a snow storm- Luckily it was only a few inches deep. Most of the ride is on state roads, which were sanded.



Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2012



I haven't been outside in daylight to get any pics in it. I've observed some ice around the beaches while driving n from the windows the past few days. Saturday we're expecting a larger snowstorm here. I get to work for that one too... Another joyful, slippery drive to look forward to...


Image by SnaggleTooth Jan 2012
Really tho- I'd rather stay home n avoid all the snow cleaning with sore arms. Some of that is definately in store for me before leaving for work again. I'd better go rest up...


Photo by SnaggleTooth Jan 2012

Yep, it's a pic of ice on that same window two mornings ago in the frigid temps.

................................................................................


Partially Erased Pic by SnaggleTooth My brain immediately recognized the eyes of a retriever-mix dog looking straight at me, with red nostrils, holding a blanket in it's mouth- then my mind filled in the rest.


I'm surprized that folks saw different critters! (cat, bear).

In dream interpretation, dogs stand for friends. Maybe happiness is a warm puppy with a warm blanket...

7 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

I see it now!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger TALON said...

lol - I still see the cat, but I love the dog image, Snaggle. Hope your arms are all rested. We've had some snow, too, and it's hard to get back into that winter mindset, isn't it?

Have a wonderful weekend!

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, It's really interesting that no 2 people saw the same shape! I suppose MB's Bear with a fish works better- I can see the fish head in the blanket zone.

Talon, I can see the cat too- Didn't until you mentioned it. But the nose is in the wrong spot cause I can't get the red nostrils out of my brain... The snow wasn't bad today, now tomorrow we get more! The arms will be fried again by Sunday! Thanks

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Okay I kept looking at the photograph and not the enhanced version. I enlarged it and studied it and could only see an alien staring back at me (or rather peeping in your window).

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Gran Annie, Very interesting! An Alien peeking in the window... Ya never know if they are-
I wonder if the old "ET" movie is on dvd?

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Ah cool! And how did I miss this post??

xoxoxo

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, ??? Well, you were really busy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home