Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Washed-Out Window

Image by SnaggleTooth Nov 2010


In the winter-time, I'm always trying to get out the window pics to do with the weather condition effects. This was an old shot taken of the sunrise in November 2010, thru waterey ice. there's just no telling how these experiments will come out, or what they'll produce with my originaly concocted Paintshop Pro Effects regimen....

Photo by SnaggleTooth Nov 2010


I've been keeping this result secret over a year now- one of my fave surprizes... Do you see what I see?


More strange window stuff on the way soon...

7 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Tabor said...

I like both photos..but really like the last one that is just as it is out of the box. What am I missing?

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Hmmm - I am missing it, too. But cool photo!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger TALON said...

I see a cat face in the photo-shopped one, Snaggle. But I love the color and texture of the original - just gorgeous!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Tabor, thanks. I'm surprized folks like the watery streaks, I guess. This proves the Rorschach quality of the image!

Lynn, Hmm, strange no one else fits the puzzle in as I did. Thanks

Talon, Interesting! I'll just say I do see eyes n nostrils too... n you like the natural glass-effect- thanks.

Note: I'm waiting a bit to write what I see.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Erica B said...

a bear that caught a fish in it's mouth! that's what I see!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger LL Cool Joe said...

I love the photos but I'm not sure what you are seeing, so I'll wait to find out! :D

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

MB, hmmm, that's close to what I thought... we must be related-

LLcoolJ, alot of folks don't seem to feel comfortable guessing here, but there isin't a correct answer!Everyone sees it differently-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home