Tuesday, December 21, 2010

White Coat

Photo by SnaggleTooth Dec 20 2010

.
.
MapleBeard is showing off his new coat. The Cape has been officially nailed with about 8 to 10 inches of snow. I took this pic out the kitchen window before going to sleep yesterday.
.
Cleaning off Little Truck took so long before work, that I abandoned my errand plan for the day. Then I had to walk the un-shoveled pathway into work, n clean Off Little Truck again to leave. By the time I got back from work I had to shovel to get in the driveway. Finally I got inside to warm up after 3 am. More fluff from the ocean storm is expected during my Days Off.
.
The past two days in a row I've been waking up constatly due to down stairs nieghbor noise. Turns out the semester is over n they're moving out tomorrow- Yay! I hope he meant all of them... Well, at least all that furniture finally got moved off the porch. I just hope they didn't put it back in downstairs after being outdoors for four months, because there'd be some serious insects hiding in the apholstery. Let's hope not...
.
Image by SnaggleTooth Dec 21 2010.
.
All my Xmas stuff to do is getting seriously sidelined due to enduring these recent conditions. I hope to get back to the grindstone soon. I've been ready for that white coat...
.
Happy Soltice!
We just had a clouded over lunar eclipse too.

5 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Bubba said...

Nice tree pic - love the contrast.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger desk49 said...

Free work out to every house hold.
Snaggle you can't beat a dill like that.

I hope you get dug out.

Merry Christmas

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Beautiful photo, Snaggle. Yay - those people are moving???? Yee ha!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Eric, Thanks. From the second story of a huge maple. the snow quickly got blown n melted off.

Ellis, Need some excercise? There's plenty of driveway left to go to work off those potential holiday pounds! (mostly tho, my back is achy- work was already 7 hours of frantic exercise). Thanks


Lynn, I think MapleBeard is so pretty in the snow- There's good n bad to the move. Their smoke detector Battery is low n beeping, n they shut the heat too far down- Really cold in here today!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger TALON said...

I love how the snow highlights the branches. MapleBeard looks suitably dressed for the season!

Happy Solstice, Snaggle!

I'm glad you'll have some peace and quiet over the holidays. I wish you a absolutely beautiful Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home