Friday, July 10, 2009

Award

Design Puter image by SnaggleTooth July 2009

Dis or Dat?
Whare's it at-
Be it new or old,
It be soft or bold.


Original award








Awhile ago I was honored to received the very prestigious Kreativ Blogger Award from Talon.
Talon's photography on "Barely Scratching The Surface" has amazed me, n her images of blossoms, wildlife, n pets is superb. She writes original, entertaining verses of prose n poetry which stimulate emotion n contemplation.
.
Strings attached to the award include sharing 7 interesting things about myself.
Previously on ESR I've posted Seven Dings, n 5 bad habits memes on similar themes of stuff about me. I try to remain somewhat anonymous but truthful on ESR, so this is a challenge for me.
.............................................................................
1. I have redesigned the pic which goes with the Kreative Blogger Award, due to my creativeness. The old pic seemed like something my needlepoint grandmother would like better. The new update more fits my personality. I used the old elements as basis for the new. What do you think?

2. I also added the "e" onto the end of the word Kreative. Force of habit due to having worked for "Kreative Creamery" one July past, who are still famous for Ice Cream pies sold (by slice) in many Cape restaurants.

3. I also worked for the company that made the Creamery's product labels n spent years making those labels, along with many others. Perhaps I'd find working for the Post Office sorting Zip codes to be more fun than that.

4. I have a talent for procrastinating on all list things about me. I received this award on June 27 2009, n feel I have waited sufficiently, now being almost three weeks n 6 blog posts later.

5. I am un-coffee-nated. Every day I drink at least three kinds of tea. Orange-black before work, Green after work, n Chamomile at bedtime. I quit coffee in 2002 when I had to have 3 "Great Ones" per day n I was still tired.

6. Today I hit 10 bux on a 2-bux instant lottery ticket. Yay! I try to buy one each week.

7. I often talk aloud to myself, (God, the cat, the ghosts, n the angels), when no other humans are present. My Dad used to do that, so it's kinda a habit of tribute. (That's my excuse) N sing stuck in my head tunes too. I spend most of my free time humanly solo. I don't believe this makes me crazy.
..............................................................................
Then naturally I'm suposed to curse, I mean name (tag), ahem- pass on the famed Award to 7 folks to continue the curse, m award. The last meme passing on didn't go too swift. Only got one Good-Doobie-Meme-Doer out of the lot. Thanks MB.
.
All the blogs I visit deserve a Kreative Blogger award, for they all have unique content n wonderful writers n/or photographers. Most are listed on my sidebar in my extensive list. All have links leading back to their blogs in my comment pages. Seek n ye shall find Creation.
.
Any one who wishes to begin an award list of their own has permission to use my new pic, just please give SnaggleTooth a link credit in return. Go ahead n list 7 things about you, n hand out 7 awards. Be as creative as you wish...

6 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Great glimpse and really big improvement on the award logo!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger TALON said...

The award is well deserved. You're very talented. I love the new look of the award. I figured the original was a "creative" spelling approach.

If talking to yourself means you're crazy, then I am. My Mom always says it's when you answer yourself that you have to worry - lol!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Neo said...

Snag - We all know the voting was rigged!

/me files a protest

Hmmmmmmmmpppppppphhhhh!!

;p

Cgrats!

*mumble mumble*

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Lynn, Thanks, glad you like my new design. It'd be nice to get paid for designing sometime, too!

Talon, you deserve it too! Thanks. Sorry to hear you have to use your mother to back up your self-conversations! Some folks think I'm nuts cuza that, oh well!

Neo, Ya know I wanted to award you, but don't wanna re-tag other folks who already ignored it the first time... be my guest, n do yourself the honors if you wish. You're certainy very Kreative!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

LOVE the updated Kreativ logo, I'll use it as I still have to do the meme, and yes for sure, with the link to you.

I hear you on the coffee-nation. Last summer I went from drinking one half-caff a day to 3 big coffees, blame it on the 2-week vacation home. But I'm at one big a.m. cup an occasional p.m. decaf now. I'm seriously gonna look into green tea.

Congrats on the 10 bux, I just know you'll hit it BIG someday! And you deserve it. Keep on playing.

xo

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, Yippee someone wants to use it- thanks!
It can be a bonus that once off coffee, in case you really need it, the awake boost will work well. It gives me an "after" head-ache now tho-
Lottery- if you never play you can't win-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home