Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fly West

Photo by SnaggleTooth 2008
On May first I chose a different scene to post from that evening. I still like this silhouettte against the sunset tho. I tend not to like the digi-cam zoom, because it's so difficult to get a clear focus without a tripod. I remember bracing my arms against the jette rocks that day, because the wind is always up at that spot.
.
Actually, even tho the price of fuel is lower than it was when I started ESR, I'm reluctant to go anywhere I don't have to in the interests of getting stuff done around here, including rest.
.
So much is on the itinerary for Day Off, that if even just a few things get underway besides laundry n raking, it's unlikely I'll spring for the side trip to this fav place before dark. This scenery is decidedly more interesting to me than sights out there in the cold the past week...
.
Fly while you can, little gull, the sun will be gone too soon...

5 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Are yous ure that gull is not really a fighter plane? :)

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Jannie Funster said...

you sure, I mean

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Awesome shot! I sure like where you live...

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Kush said...

You write prose poems, ya know?! At least to me.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

JanF, We used to see F16s right there several times per day until they closed down Otis Air Force base, btw. These gulls are very accurate bombers. If they want you, they can! They are my friends n won't tho- really! I typo'd yours too-

Mike, Glad you agree- the visuals are great here, even in the cold.

Rhett, Thankyou for the writing compliment. I've been a writer since forever. For me this is fun-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home